tReal Official Night Shift v67 powered by BitVCash and Spontaneous Dance Parties

They're playing the Salt Lake Bees 5 straight games next week. We're going to country music night, first 3000 fans get a cowbell

Bad idea to give out cowbells. Guess what 3000 of them clanging will sound like when the bands play.
And during the 2.5 hour game?

Maybe they should give out cattle prods instead.

They're playing the Salt Lake Bees 5 straight games next week. We're going to country music night, first 3000 fans get a cowbell
christopher walken cowbell GIF

I actually took a couple days off of work to get ready for throwing my grandma a 90th birthday party. At a park. In Gilroy. Where it was roughly as hot as satan’s taint.

Two days off where I did not check my email once! It was glorious!! However, coming in to 514 emails (literally) is not the business. Guess I’ll get to that now :sigh:

I actually took a couple days off of work to get ready for throwing my grandma a 90th birthday party. At a park. In Gilroy. Where it was roughly as hot as satan’s taint.

Two days off where I did not check my email once! It was glorious!! However, coming in to 514 emails (literally) is not the business. Guess I’ll get to that now :sigh:

I hope you activated your out-of-office reply.

Is it timecard or payday ?

Back