Trevor Bauer

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
The league needs more Trevor Bauers. Guy is savage and speaks like the average fan. MLB threatened to fine/suspend him last night if he wore the cleats he had custom made sporting "Free Joe Kelly"

"Removed from the game"

The nazism of the MLB/NFL about this uniform shit is hilarious.

Then again, the complete opposite end, where the NBA encourages supporting China and Black Lives Matter on their jerseys is probably even worse, so I guess I get it.

he also busted up that loser Curt Schilling a few months back.

that was awesome.

"Removed from the game"

The nazism of the MLB/NFL about this uniform shit is hilarious.

Then again, the complete opposite end, where the NBA encourages supporting China and Black Lives Matter is probably even worse, so I guess I get it.
there needs to be a facepalm reaction

there needs to be a facepalm reaction
Meh. He's not wrong about MLB/NFL being bitches about putting stuff on their unis. MLB actually said players could put whatever they wanted on their cleats as long as it wasn't offensive or political. Nothing about that was political or offensive.

The Bauers and Tatis's of the league are exactly what MLB needs today. But the old guard, once again, just doesn't get it.

Meh. He's not wrong
200.gif

Meh. He's not wrong about MLB/NFL being bitches about putting stuff on their unis. MLB actually said players could put whatever they wanted on their cleats as long as it wasn't offensive or political. Nothing about that was political or offensive.

The Bauers and Tatis's of the league are exactly what MLB needs today. But the old guard, once again, just doesn't get it.
the facepalm would be for his second part.

is passive aggressive the polite term for biploar?
I just remember last year when he pitched a gem against us but the bullpen blew a big lead, he was talking about our hitters fouling off too many pitches so he could only go 7 innings. I took it as him shitting on the bullpen without actually mentioning them.

I like the dude though

I just remember last year when he pitched a gem against us but the bullpen blew a big lead, he was talking about our hitters fouling off too many pitches so he could only go 7 innings. I took it as him shitting on the bullpen without actually mentioning them.

I like the dude though
If I remember correctly, he was complaining about the Braves not swinging. Which Freddie responded saying that was dumb. It was 40 degrees out and they were trying to make him work, and typically they were one of the more aggressive teams.

I didn't really take it as a slight at the bullpen, but more of just a dumbass comment. Only time I really remember him having issues with teammates was back at UCLA with Gerrit Cole

If I remember correctly, he was complaining about the Braves not swinging. Which Freddie responded saying that was dumb. It was 40 degrees out and they were trying to make him work, and typically they were one of the more aggressive teams.

I didn't really take it as a slight at the bullpen, but more of just a dumbass comment. Only time I really remember him having issues with teammates was back at UCLA with Gerrit Cole
He didn’t get along with Kluber.

But I still he was taking a shot at his pen. He pitched like 7 innings, which is going deep for a starter in today’s game

there was a time when people would get mad at someone like Bryce Harper for having a personality and not being a robot, like Mike Trout.

I like when players show some kind of emotion or go outside the unwritten rules of the game a little.

I hate the Nuke LaLoosh, cookie cutter players sometimes

1597928704974.png

Yeah super weird guy. Agree with him about a lot of the stuff he says but also disagree with some stuff. He has some crazy pre-game rituals and a perfectionist. He's one of the guys that made an accusation against the Astros early on and first realized it in 2018.

"It was a suffocating feeling because we all knew that they are just so far advanced -- there was just something there," Bauer told Ryan Ruocco and CC Sabathia on UNINTERRUPTED's R2C2 podcast. "That series, they had a dude in our camera well with a phone videoing our dugout with Astros credentials on. And I'm thinking in my head, 'Obviously, that's not right. That's cheating. Like what the hell are we doing here?'"

"I was in the bullpen this year," said Sabathia, whose Yankees faced the Astros' in the 2019 ALCS. "Something was going on this year too, man. Like, our TV wouldn't work. There were people in and out of the bullpen all the f---ing time, Astros credentialed people. Scouting reports everywhere -- like this is the ALCS. It was crazy, man."

Bauer got me some big points in my fantasy league last night, helped move me up to 2nd place.

Fucking love this from Bauer! I am buying one of the Joe Kelly shirts he has on his site