Trey Lance to Dallas

Odd fit.

Tampa, Atlanta and even Minnesota all made a lot more sense....

How has Lynch not been fired. Three #1's and a 3rd for Lance, passes up larger packages during the draft, settles for a 4th rounder. I'm not thrilled because if you can't beat Sam stinking Darnold then how good can you be?

And the cowboys will still be the worse team in the nfc east

How has Lynch not been fired. Three #1's and a 3rd for Lance, passes up larger packages during the draft, settles for a 4th rounder. I'm not thrilled because if you can't beat Sam stinking Darnold then how good can you be?
Because despite shitting the bed on Lance, he got lucky on Purdy and has gotten to the NFC Championship two years in a row.

Because despite shitting the bed on Lance, he got lucky on Purdy and has gotten to the NFC Championship two years in a row.
Yeah, the other moves they have made have paid off big time.

Does that mean Cooper Rush is gone? I don’t really follow Dallas that closely despite living here.

JimmyG was a miss also. Purdy had a good half year last year, let's see how he does this year. Lynch still has missed on everything but Purdy.

He was the best QB in Dallas last year.
Not at all, just a troll meme. And Trey will probably be the 3rd QB under the new rules. SF should have done the same but I bet Trey was a cancer as soon as he lost out to Sam.

JimmyG was a miss also. Purdy had a good half year last year, let's see how he does this year. Lynch still has missed on everything but Purdy.
How is Jimmy G is a miss? Yeah, he gets injured a lot, but the team has been mostly successful when he was able to suit up and play for them

Jimmy G was one dropped interception away from a second Superbowl two years ago. Hard to call that a bust.