Triple H retired

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,256.00
I haven't tuned into WWE in a very long time, so I don't know what the storylines are, but I just read a short article about Triple H retiring due to getting a defibrillator in his chest. Apparently he was sick with pneumonia and heart issues back in the Fall, I had no idea. But because of this he said he will never wrestle again. Wow. Maybe simply by age he wasn't going to ever get back into the ring, but hearing his health scare, that's too bad. The guy seemed to be the most dedicated to the job and to health and fitness, while the Kliq was partying.

Triple H is one of the greatest heels of all time. Hopefully this doesn't mean he completely removes himself from on screen stuff, because I feel he could easily take over for the Evil Mr. McMahon character.

Triple H is too close to Preparation H.

I haven't tuned into WWE in a very long time, so I don't know what the storylines are, but I just read a short article about Triple H retiring due to getting a defibrillator in his chest. Apparently he was sick with pneumonia and heart issues back in the Fall, I had no idea. But because of this he said he will never wrestle again. Wow. Maybe simply by age he wasn't going to ever get back into the ring, but hearing his health scare, that's too bad. The guy seemed to be the most dedicated to the job and to health and fitness, while the Kliq was partying.

Triple H is one of the greatest heels of all time. Hopefully this doesn't mean he completely removes himself from on screen stuff, because I feel he could easily take over for the Evil Mr. McMahon character.

While not official, he had basically already retired anyway. He rarely would do matches over the last couple of years. Maybe he could have got back in there for an official last match or something down the line, but sadly the heart issue has taken that off the table. Better this way than the alternative though considering he came very close to dying.

While not official, he had basically already retired anyway. He rarely would do matches over the last couple of years. Maybe he could have got back in there for an official last match or something down the line, but sadly the heart issue has taken that off the table. Better this way than the alternative though considering he came very close to dying.
Yeah certainly scary moment. It'll be interesting to see if he actually does stay retired, or in 2-3 years, when time has passed and he feels like he can get that one last send off match in, he tries to do it. So many of these guys "step away" and "retire" only to cave to that itch and desire to go out there for one last match or storyline. I mean Hell, didn't HBK come back for some random Saudia Arabia match or something? When he had an amazing send off storyline/match.

But Triple H is a great character to utilize in the business. They should make him a prominent on screen authority role like the McMahon's were in the late 90's.

I'd agree with Triple H being a legend. He was never a favorite of mine, but he always fit the part of whatever he was doing.

Suck It Triple H GIF by WWE

I'd agree with Triple H being a legend. He was never a favorite of mine, but he always fit the part of whatever he was doing.

overrated who banged his way to the top

he also buried too many people