Tripping is getting ridiculous

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
I may go full normie and stop tripping all together just to stick it to the tripping system. Boycott the whole thing because it is getting ridiculous. It used to be, and I was totally fine with this, you go get yourself some doses and the nice friend/dealer sticks out their hand and you put a few bucks or a fiver on there. Well now that free/cheap dose has turned into a $15 MINIMUM by itself and now you're not sure wtf you're even getting.

Jerry, we need a miracle.
drugs dancing GIF

Drunk Acid Trip GIF by Meow Wolf

Friends Tripping GIF by Reservation Dogs

Are you tripping about tripping?

I may go full normie and stop tripping all together just to stick it to the tripping system. Boycott the whole thing because it is getting ridiculous. It used to be, and I was totally fine with this, you go get yourself some doses and the nice friend/dealer sticks out their hand and you put a few bucks or a fiver on there. Well now that free/cheap dose has turned into a $15 MINIMUM by itself and now you're not sure wtf you're even getting.

drugs dancing GIF

Does the $15 with or without the tip?

And you call yourself a user
half baked boo GIF
I've been fortunate enough to always have cash in hand, pre-empting any need to 'feed the bear' in order to get my druggz. :yo:

drugs dancing GIF

The first GIF is not even a music festival, that woman is attending her young son's piano recital :wink: :noidea:

Grow your own shrooms dawg

Yeah...get a cow first. Then after an early morning rain, when the sun comes up, look for the shrooms coming out the cow-pies with purple stems.....

Yeah...get a cow first. Then after an early morning rain, when the sun comes up, look for the shrooms coming out the cow-pies with purple stems.....
...don't they have to be grain-fed?