TV Series True Detective

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
True Detective season 4 will have the subtitle Night Country and star Jodie Foster and Kali Reis, seen here in the first promo image:

true-d-scaled-e1676478183883.jpg

Is this set at the North Pole?

Cuz there’s nowhere in the US where there is total darkness. The sun doesn’t rise, but there are hours of twilight every day.

I object, unless Rust & Marty show up in this one.

So you're the guy..........
Dude there is so much crap out there that the True Detective stories aren’t even close to being bad. All of them were watchable.

You can get on your high horse and compare everything to the first season but that’s not really fair.

Dude there is so much crap out there that the True Detective stories aren’t even close to being bad. All of them were watchable.

You can get on your high horse and compare everything to the first season but that’s not really fair.
Anyone who enjoyed the second season is a mental midget. It was so bad that I STILL haven't even bothered to watch the 3rd season. Now, season 1.......................that's an all time mini series right there.

Anyone who enjoyed the second season is a mental midget. It was so bad that I STILL haven't even bothered to watch the 3rd season. Now, season 1.......................that's an all time mini series right there.

3rd season is good. Nothing like the terrible 2nd season.

New season starts tonight. I'll probably wait a month until starting so there's a good pile of episodes to go through and it's closer to the end of the season.

New season starts tonight. I'll probably wait a month until starting so there's a good pile of episodes to go through and it's closer to the end of the season.
They releasing a new one every Sunday night until it concludes?

They are stand-alone projects and don't intersect so I don't see what your problem is. All of them have been worth watching.
I don't know, season 2 is really bad. I remember giving up on it after a couple episodes when it was new, tried to give it another chance with season 4 pulling me in, to fill the void waiting for next episodes, and it's really bad.

At one point I had a what the fuck is happening moment, so got online to look at the plot breakdowns and figure out what I missed, turns out I missed nothing, it's just full of plotholes and shitty storytelling.

Just going to skip to season 3, which I never gave a chance but is apparently better.

They are stand-alone projects and don't intersect so I don't see what your problem is. All of them have been worth watching.

Season 3 intersected a little bit. At least showed it exists in the same universe. There was an episode where the lady interviewing shows the black main character a news article about the main cops from season 1 arresting the bad guy and believing it was part of a larger pedophile ring although nothing further came of it.