GAME TTU @ #7 Texas • 6:30CT • ABC

Got that one back.. lets put it in the EZ this time

Charles Man, Morton’s shoulder is either still jacked, he had the same sort of issue as ewers in his throwing shoulder or he has straight regressed to being a fucking retard.

His passes the past few games have been terrrrrrrrrribbllleeee

Oh My God Omg GIF by NCAA March Madness

Red. Zone. Idiocy.

HOW THE FUCK

FG TEXAS

TEXAS 23-7

2:44 2Q

26-7 at the half..

FG TEJAS

TEXAS 26-7 HALFTIME

Ran two passes there on the last possession both with routes short of the line to gain.

Brilliant stuff by Kittley.

Our offensive coordinator is just, it’s so sad it’s fucking hilarious.

Ran two passes there on the last possession both with routes short of the line to gain.

Brilliant stuff by Kittley.

Our offensive coordinator is just, it’s so sad it’s fucking hilarious.
feels like y'all just gave up.. well not the players cause brooks is running really hard.. but the coaches

lol that's how you start the second half!!! #HookEm

it's the Bert Auburn show tonight

#HookEm

HayZeus Tap Dancing Christ Bevo, put the fucking ball in the EZ instead of these fucking 3 point bullshitters.

Sark better not be a pussy and park the bus.

feels like y'all just gave up.. well not the players cause brooks is running really hard.. but the coaches
It’s their MO.

Kittley, our offensive coordinator is from Western Kentucky. He didn’t work under Kingsbury, and we brought him back. He’s out of his element man. The entire fanbase hates him, our Reddit game threads are people losing their mind over his decisions. Our first two games of the season, we gave him the ball 17 times…
Against Oregon he has 6 carries for 67 yards. Remember we were up by 8 in the 4th and fucked it all away.

For McGuire, I don’t pay attention during the offseason, I guess he ran his typical, Arrogant Trump supporter Texas ass about how “the big12 runs through Lubbock.” Maybe a way to get people fired up, but easy bulletin board material. Mixed with, being a HS coach, he is out of his element, believes in analytics and will go for it on 4th down regardless of how stupid it is. So I am happy he has gotten some humble pie. But apparently, he was key to baylors success as a recruiter because of his connections, so if he can recruit some folks, cool, but he needs to stop being involved in tactical decisions.

HayZeus Tap Dancing Christ Bevo, put the fucking ball in the EZ instead of these fucking 3 point bullshitters.
we are gonna beat them 48-7 with just FGs
Sark better not be a pussy and park the bus.
shut up, your pussy team could only muster 20 pts.. our special teams alone have outscored what you did vs Tech..

It’s their MO.

Kittley, our offensive coordinator is from Western Kentucky. He didn’t work under Kingsbury, and we brought him back. He’s out of his element man. The entire fanbase hates him, our Reddit game threads are people losing their mind over his decisions. Our first two games of the season, we gave him the ball 17 times…
Against Oregon he has 6 carries for 67 yards. Remember we were up by 8 in the 4th and fucked it all away.

For McGuire, I don’t pay attention during the offseason, I guess he ran his typical, Arrogant Trump supporter Texas ass about how “the big12 runs through Lubbock.” Maybe a way to get people fired up, but easy bulletin board material. Mixed with, being a HS coach, he is out of his element, believes in analytics and will go for it on 4th down regardless of how stupid it is. So I am happy he has gotten some humble pie. But apparently, he was key to baylors success as a recruiter because of his connections, so if he can recruit some folks, cool, but he needs to stop being involved in tactical decisions.
hate seeing the Tech player getting evacuated off the field like this

hey we scored a RZ TD