Tuesday Ding-a-ling Day

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00

#DingALingDay

Ding-a-Lings on this day call the people they haven't heard from in a while. It may be an old classmate, co-worker, or neighbor from years ago. Or perhaps a call will go out to the child who used to mow the grass during the summer. How about that couple who carpooled for soccer? What was their name? Many people slip out of our lives who would love to hear the ding-a-ling of a call from you. Why don't you join the Ding-a-ling club and call someone this year?

I don't think that's right.

@ill I did the last application for mole repellent last night

Twins' birthday today. Had the older 3's band & choir concert last night. Not my way of spending my birthday but I was there to support them. More running tonight.
Stepkids' school & about half of Ohio had a bomb threat this past weekend. Now kids' school had a MS girl threaten to shoot up the school. Seems it was all just spouting off bc she was upset. I wonder sometimes if we are just putting too much pressure on all these kids that they feel the need to act out this way.

Mom flies into town thursday and is staying through Sunday

Hey @SlinkyRedfoot, I think we have a new candidate for gayest thread of 2023.
Gay Hearts GIF

few more hours until vacation starts and i already ticked off one of the items on my to do list.

crushing it.

choosing where to go for lunch based on what's playing on touchtunes. should work out well.

@ill I did the last application for mole repellent last night
I did mine last week sometime. I haven't been back there lately though. I will report back next time I'm back there raking leaves.

RobBase never hit me up while I was in Detroit over the weekend so I had to do my own power lifting in the hotel gym.

I'll give you homos a ding-a-ling.

Find something to bite down on.