Tuesdays gone but im back

Had some issues at work but smoothed it out with Elon. I actually convinced him to move our top secret program to Texas

Hammered out 25 sets of 12 pound curls already

I know you all missed me

Especially @Fish

hows Dirt?

hows Dirt?

Man...hes good I think but he won't call me

We got shroomed out the other day
1608627949411.png

with my friends Jackie and Sara (who also one time banged Matt Cassel).... anyway the girls weren't comfortable sleeping in the new bed I just bought so Dirt and I crashed there.

Well in the middle of the night I guess I grabbed his joint (with both hands im told) and when I woke he was gone.

Rest assured my dick was bigger

Going in for the transition chop this afternoon. This will be my last time for morning wood.

Once complete, I'm changing my name from Jean to Robinette to better indicate my gender.

sad peanut butter GIF by For Everest

Had some issues at work but smoothed it out with Elon. I actually convinced him to move our top secret program to Texas

I know you all missed me

Especially @Fish
Hi, Rock, it's me, Hu

Did you forget that you already changed your name to Lance Uppercut?

I know you all missed me

Especially @Fish

WB. Missed you since the last friend zone meeting.

Why did this guy go away? I keep missing the explanation.

He just realize he was online too much, or he get in trouble at work after blowing up rocket ships? What gives? I know someone knows the real story.

I guess the alts get to stick around longer than a day?
Hammer said he missed most of the fun because he was busy.....yeah.

Unfortunately.

Why did this guy go away? I keep missing the explanation.

He just realize he was online too much, or he get in trouble at work after blowing up rocket ships? What gives? I know someone knows the real story.

Have you ever blown up a rocket ship?

Best to keep a low profile

Fortunately the h in my new SN is silent