TV Series Twisted Metal

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
No this isn't supposed to be in the video games forum. Used to love this game.

Twisted Metal 2 was my all time favorite game. Thought about buying a PS1 and that game to play it again.

One of the few games I ever beat(never could beat it with Hammerhead, Grasshopper, Mr Grimm or Twister on hard though).

Axel was unstoppable

Twisted Metal 2 was my all time favorite game. Thought about buying a PS1 and that game to play it again.

One of the few games I ever beat(never could beat it with Hammerhead, Grasshopper, Mr Grimm or Twister on hard though).

Axel was unstoppable

Yeah if I wanted to beat it, it was axel or warthog. Had the most fun with spectre though

Yeah if I wanted to beat it, it was axel or warthog. Had the most fun with spectre though
Mr Grimm was fun because his special was so awesome, it just took forever to recharge and he had no armor.

You could beat the game with Axel without firing a single missile. Just freeze, ram and use his special and build up remote bombs and napalm for Minion and Dark Tooth.

Shadow was pretty badass too though. His special reloaded fast and did a lot of damage.

Mr Grimm was fun because his special was so awesome, it just took forever to recharge and he had no armor.

You could beat the game with Axel without firing a single missile. Just freeze, ram and use his special and build up remote bombs and napalm for Minion and Dark Tooth.

Shadow was pretty badass too though. His special reloaded fast and did a lot of damage.

Be cool if the TV series gets them to start making the games again

that's going to be awful. No idea how you would make a tv series out of those video games.

Bunch of people competing to the death in souped up vehicles for the right to have any wish they want granted?

I feel like that isn't that hard

Full trailer:

I played the game a bit in the mid 90’s, but it never got its hooks into me. I may check the show out, but I would not be surprised if I completely forget this even a thing, either.

I watched the first four episodes last night. It's your rather-typical post-apocalyptic stories with a Twisted Metal twist. Nothing earth shattering, but entertaining enough to keep watching.

It feels to me (so far) like the writers had a post-apocalyptic story written, but execs knew it wouldn't get much interest on its own so they altered it to a retro video game franchise to gain more interest and they reworked a couple of characters to fit into Twisted Metal lore.

It feels to me (so far) like the writers had a post-apocalyptic story written, but execs knew it wouldn't get much interest on its own so they altered it to a retro video game franchise to gain more interest and they reworked a couple of characters to fit into Twisted Metal lore.

I watched all of season 1 over the last few nights. The special effects were subpar and the story was so, so. If I didn't like the game so much, I doubt I would have made it through the entire season.

It looks like for season two, they have it set up to be the arena / race track competition with all of the drivers like the video game.

I watched all of season 1 over the last few nights. The special effects were subpar and the story was so, so. If I didn't like the game so much, I doubt I would have made it through the entire season.

It looks like for season two, they have it set up to be the arena / race track competition with all of the drivers like the video game.

I watched it. I'll admit, I was entertained enough to watch the second season. It was fine for sitting down and folding a basket of laundry at night lol