Poll TX v. Bama (WOULD)

Which WOULD get in CFP.

• Bama gets in.

• Texas gets in.

Results are only viewable after voting.
FSU MICH and Washington win.

TEXAS and Bama both win by one score.

Which team WOULD get into the CFP? (Poll)

You can argue *should* in the comments.
UGA would get in then.

ESPN runs the sport. so I think they want Bama to win.
If Bama wins along with Texas, FSU and Washington they are in the most difficult spot they have ever been in.

If Bama wins along with Texas, FSU and Washington they are in the most difficult spot they have ever been in.
No they’re not. It’s pretty cut and dry. Michigan, Washington, FSU and Texas make it. There’s not a real argument for anything else in that scenario

lol ok if you think no SEC team is going. That is not happening
If UGA loses and Bama doesn’t get help, there will be no SEC team. Bama’s not making it without Texas also making it unless Texas loses to Okie Lite

And quite frankly, this has been a down year for the SEC, there ever were a year when a one loss SEC champ doesn’t deserve to make it, this is the year.

UGA’s gonna win on Saturday and ease everyone’s mind though

There will be an SEC team in the playoffs, maybe more than one. You can take that to the bank.

There will be an SEC team in the playoffs, maybe more than one. You can take that to the bank.
MICH Bama WASH FSU TEXAS all win.
You’re saying Bama gets in over Texas, the team that beat Bama by double digits in their own house?

MICH Bama WASH FSU TEXAS all win.
You’re saying Bama gets in over Texas, the team that beat Bama by double digits in their own house?
I know that would be crazy, but don’t think it’s not possible. The committee has never been in this position before.

I know that would be crazy, but don’t think it’s not possible. The committee has never been in this position before.
Correct. That’s why they would look at their EXPLICIT guidelines that say to look at head to head, which is obvious to any thinking human.

Correct. That’s why they would look at their EXPLICIT guidelines that say to look at head to head, which is obvious to any thinking human.
I agree, but ESPN will be involved. Not likely, just saying don’t discount it.

I misread it before. You think UGA with a loss to Bama gets in over Texas?

I misread it before. You think UGA with a loss to Bama gets in over Texas?
I think all of it is possible at this point.

Desmond Howard saying no way UGA should fall out of the top 4 no matter what.
Stephen A stating the SEC has to have a rep no matter what.

Committee logic:
"Bama because they would be favored against Texas in a H2H matchup"
🙄

This thread’s getting pretty relevant.