um...Io_a... Why is there a temple to Satan in your Capitol building?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,625.00
hq720.jpg

Iowa is superior to Nebraska in every conceivable way
Iowa waves to sick kids but lets them stay in the hospital to get the care they need. Nebraska drags them out into a cold stadium to preserve a “sellout streak”.

Red light and Speeding cameras are legal in Iowa.
I’ve never been off I-29 in Iowa other than just getting a hotel on the way to SD.

I’ve driven through a good chunk of Nebraska

Iowa waves to sick kids but lets them stay in the hospital to get the care they need. Nebraska drags them out into a cold stadium to preserve a “sellout streak”.
Many colleges have traditions (or gimmicks) ... Iowa has the best!!!!!

r270421_1296x729_16-9.jpg

I’ve never been off I-29 in Iowa other than just getting a hotel on the way to SD.

I’ve driven through a good chunk of Nebraska

I got a speeding ticket from a camera on I-29 in Sioux City about 10 years ago.

The company that operates the cameras is based out of Arizona and splits the fines 50/50 with the state.

They send you a photo of your vehicle and license plate in the mail, along with the fine. I was to show up to Sioux City court on a specified date.

I ignored it and they never came after me. I figured since I was out of state there was nothing Iowa could do to me. i.e. Suspend my Nebraska license, etc.
I also figured that in US courts you have a right to face your accuser. Are they gonna drag the speeding camera (that's on a trailer) into the courtroom? NOT

I got a speeding ticket from a camera on I-29 in Sioux City about 10 years ago.

The company that operates the cameras is based out of Arizona and splits the fines 50/50 with the state.

They send you a photo of your vehicle and license plate in the mail, along with the fine. I was to show up to Sioux City court on a specified date.

I ignored it and they never came after me. I figured since I was out of state there was nothing Iowa could do to me. i.e. Suspend my Nebraska license, etc.
I also figured that in US courts you have a right to face your accuser. Are they gonna drag the speeding camera (that's on a trailer) into the courtroom? NOT
Must have taken em down. I probably was going 95 through Sioux City a few weeks ago

Must have taken em down. I probably was going 95 through Sioux City a few weeks ago

Or moved it.

It was mobile (on a trailer). I remembered seeing it as it actually flashed my speed at me while it took my picture. I was 12 mph over.

I was on my way to the Black Hills/Badlands with my kiddos.