um...Io_a... Why is there a temple to Satan in your Capitol building?

Or moved it.

It was mobile (on a trailer). I remembered seeing it as it actually flashed my speed at me while it took my picture. I was 12 mph over.

I was on my way to the Black Hills/Badlands with my kiddos.
We went out to Sturgis and the Badlands this year before going through the reservations to get to the hunting lodge

We went out to Sturgis and the Badlands this year before going through the reservations to get to the hunting lodge

I knew you made the annual trip to SD to pheasant hunt.

I can walk out my front door in Nebraska and shoot pheasant, quail, turkey, doves, geese, ducks.

DSCN2131.JPG

Iowa waves to sick kids but lets them stay in the hospital to get the care they need. Nebraska drags them out into a cold stadium to preserve a “sellout streak”.
cf3556d1-b03c-4b61-8996-981db75c9e25_text.gif

I got a speeding ticket from a camera on I-29 in Sioux City about 10 years ago.

The company that operates the cameras is based out of Arizona and splits the fines 50/50 with the state.

They send you a photo of your vehicle and license plate in the mail, along with the fine. I was to show up to Sioux City court on a specified date.

I ignored it and they never came after me. I figured since I was out of state there was nothing Iowa could do to me. i.e. Suspend my Nebraska license, etc.
I also figured that in US courts you have a right to face your accuser. Are they gonna drag the speeding camera (that's on a trailer) into the courtroom? NOT
South dakota stopped giving Iowa vehicle/driver info years ago.

I got a speeding ticket from a camera on I-29 in Sioux City about 10 years ago.

The company that operates the cameras is based out of Arizona and splits the fines 50/50 with the state.

They send you a photo of your vehicle and license plate in the mail, along with the fine. I was to show up to Sioux City court on a specified date.

I ignored it and they never came after me. I figured since I was out of state there was nothing Iowa could do to me. i.e. Suspend my Nebraska license, etc.
I also figured that in US courts you have a right to face your accuser. Are they gonna drag the speeding camera (that's on a trailer) into the courtroom? NOT

NY has agreements with other states to abide by their traffic decisions. If I get a ticket in PA and I don't plead out through the mail or ignore the court date, PA notifies NY State and NY suspends my license. Computers are a bitch. There are no misses or mistakes. Only guilty.