Upset Friday

I’m leading my buddy’s bracket pool right now. 15-1 with my sweet 16 still in tact. I don’t watch roundball, so it was pure luck, and figure I’m in store for a market correction today

Went up to the Tennessee River and caught a ton of catfish yesterday(went to catch striper, but they weren’t biting, so switched to catfish and wore em out). Gonna rain all day. First day I’ve been able to just relax in like two months. Already started drinking

well, if we're talking all things Michigan/Detroit, who here works for TACOM, I need some information.

One is missing like Cam Sutton. 🤷‍♂️
probably holed up at antonio brown's place.

can't imagine what he thinks his endgame is by not turning himself in. could have probably worked with the lions when it first happened and had it swept under the rug. i guess that's the culture campbell is building, i see why CJGJ left.

probably holed up at antonio brown's place.

can't imagine what he thinks his endgame is by not turning himself in. could have probably worked with the lions when it first happened and had it swept under the rug. i guess that's the culture campbell is building, i see why CJGJ left.

CJGJ wasn’t re-signed after his inability to control himself in the NFC Championship, going after Deebo and drawing a 15 yard penalty. He was told after the game to find a new team. Good riddance. We don’t do that me first shit here in the D.

Far as Sutton missing goes, my guess is that he killed himself.

Played basketball against a guy in HS who played at Oakland.

Only person I’ve ever known that went there.

Slept thru the game last night.
Was this the same guy you claimed you knew in the Fish that Saved Pittsburgh?

Was this the same guy you claimed you knew in the Fish that Saved Pittsburgh?
Nah.

That guy played hockey at Ferris State.

And we didn’t meet until finishing school.

Nah.

That guy played hockey at Ferris State.

And we didn’t meet until finishing school.
CnT2-V.gif

My wife graduated from Oakland after going to Michigan State. It’s in Rochester Hills, about 15-20 minutes from where we live now. Both of my sisters live in Rochester.
My wife got one of her degrees from Oakland.