USA Women's Team getting their asses kicked

Team was too old. Period! Vlatko going to get his ass shitcanned with those tactics! They has their run though. You have to say that. A couple World Cups, Can't take that.

Yup. Like the German mens team, I think this was just a case of sticking with the old guard 1 tourney too long.

As a side note, I know they lost to Canada but the Euro women's leagues continue to improve rapidly. Won't be too long before euro nations overtake the US in women's footy.

Yup. Like the German mens team, I think this was just a case of sticking with the old guard 1 tourney too long.

As a side note, I know they lost to Canada but the Euro women's leagues continue to improve rapidly. Won't be too long before euro nations overtake the US in women's footy.
Exactly like that. The midfield (Ozil and Khedira) were useless just like the USA midfield. Nothing up front either. Stuck in the mud with no ideas on offense to break down teams. Never used Goretzka or Brandt at the time either. They have yet to recover from that to this day. Maybe it is because they never found another Miroslav Klose.

Yes a lot of investment in Europe now developing women's team. Clubs doing it too. Whole UCL for that too. I know Bayern got to the Semi-finals but lost to Chelsea.

Speaking of Bayern Munich, 3 more days until their first Pokal match against some stiff called Bremer SV from the 5th division I think. First meaningful game. Actually on ESPN Deportes too.

EDIT: Pokal game cancelled due to COVID at Bremer.

Last edited:
A memory just for you.

First you show me a different country doing shit, now you’re talking about things from years ago.

Cool. That has what to do with the woke cunts losing in the olympics?

First you show me a different country doing shit, now you’re talking about things from years ago.

Cool. That has what to do with the woke cunts losing in the olympics?
What does woke have to do losing in the Olympics? Why you so full of hate? Dude you realize you are woke too. It is pretty funny to be honest. You root against USA in your own way. Embarrassing. Look on the mirror . Rooting against the USA. If it is not your version of the USA, it is woke, You come to a soccer board like a little crybaby “ ya da dabS woke cunt dabs blah blah woke hate embarrassed baba gaba”. Take that crap to the politics board. By the way I see Tebow in your name. Tim Tebow fan? Remember his ticker tape parade? Neither do I. Lol.

What does woke have to do losing in the Olympics? Why you so full of hate? Dude you realize you are woke too. It is pretty funny to be honest. You root against USA in your own way. Embarrassing. Look on the mirror . Rooting against the USA. If it is not your version of the USA, it is woke, You come to a soccer board like a little crybaby “ ya da dabS woke cunt dabs blah blah woke hate embarrassed baba gaba”. Take that crap to the politics board. By the way I see Tebow in your name. Tim Tebow fan? Remember his ticker tape parade? Neither do I. Lol.
It's Tebow (douche).

It's just a troll.

…wut?

Tebow (Douche) is a sad little wife beating dwarf with ugly socks/shoes and no friends.

Reactions: Me