🔺❤️ Valentines Day Wednesday ❤️ 🔺

Valentines is a retail holiday. You go to a restaurant where they pack you in like sardines and give you a pre-decided menu. If I wanted the POW treatment, I would have fought in WW2. My wife and I generally go out to dinner the day after valentines and enjoy a real romantic dinner void of the BS. On Valentines itself, we'll grill some steaks, open a nice bottle of vino and curl up on the couch.

If your spouse demands the princess treatment on the day itself, well...............that's your business.
Way to show you won’t fall for these retail holidays by celebrating with nice dinners twice.

I buy the a scratch off every year and she is happy....this year she told me she an appointment Sunday to get her hair doone,welp thats an extra 120 this year.......

I got her one of them there mystery puzzles that we can do together and some chocolates

will grab some flowers after work.

then I have tickets to Holly Humberstone in DC to give her for her birthday.

I think I did ok

I got her one of them there mystery puzzles that we can do together and some chocolates

I think I did ok
I think you're already pussy whipped. :rip:

spoken like a true single man
I guess you could look at it that way if you like, but if you do the things you need to do for your spouse all year round, then Valentines becomes meaningless. If you slack off, then you have to panic on that one day and show you care.

all Rob wanted to do this morning was share with you all that he enjoys butt stuff with his wife and no one is giving him the satisfaction of talking about it with him

I think I did ok
the fuck is a holly humbertone?

Valentines is a retail holiday. You go to a restaurant where they pack you in like sardines and give you a pre-decided menu. If I wanted the POW treatment, I would have fought in WW2. My wife and I generally go out to dinner the day after valentines and enjoy a real romantic dinner void of the BS. On Valentines itself, we'll grill some steaks, open a nice bottle of vino and curl up on the couch.

If your spouse demands the princess treatment on the day itself, well...............that's your business.
Treat her like a princess every day. Then you never forget