VGK

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 67,441.00
Starting out right. Looked solid tonight in the 1st game. Can't wait for the injuries to start piling up.

Team is looking solid. Eichel is proving to be a big get. Still miss Tuch and Pac, but things look good. Real happy to see them beating teams from the Eastern Conference. I could be mistaken, but that has felt pretty rare lately. Still early, but 24 pts in your first 14 games is really good. Been real impressed with the Thompson and Hill though. Goalies are so important lol.

Gotta stay healthy. And I would still like to see a little better PP and PK though.

Team is looking solid. Eichel is proving to be a big get. Still miss Tuch and Pac, but things look good. Real happy to see them beating teams from the Eastern Conference. I could be mistaken, but that has felt pretty rare lately. Still early, but 24 pts in your first 14 games is really good. Been real impressed with the Thompson and Hill though. Goalies are so important lol.

Gotta stay healthy. And I would still like to see a little better PP and PK though.
Crazy game tonight. First they ever won there. I'm resisting the urge to go berserker fan mode

Fun game to be at last night. Phil Kessel played his 1000th game.