Vinyl

Do yourself a favor and digitize the records, store them properly and listen to the digital version. Your records/albums will be worth a fortune. If you can't tell, I am not a vinyl fan, but I do know that vinyl is worth much more than digital. Also, be an audiosnob (or autophile). @Yoga≈Surfing is and we are all better for it!!!
No.

Who would bother digitizing their vinyl records? It’s 2021 dude. “Listen to the digital version” is by far the worst take you can bring to a thread about vinyl…
Most newer vinyl comes with a free digital download anyway.

FUCK, man I haven't bought vinyl in years now...last purchases were some first pressing releases from the Wax Trax vaults about 4 years ago. They were cleaning out some storages and found some top notch (if you're into Wax Trax style music) shit. Front 242 'Headhunter/Welcome to Paradise' 12" and Psychic T.V. 'High Jack' V/A both AT RETAIL PRICE?!?! Other goodies too...before that it was prolly the Beastie Boys 'Paul's Boutique' 25 yr remaster and a couple of Butthole Surfer remasters (Psychic, Powerless... and Hairway to Steven)...some Caribou, and Orb, and Meat Beat Manifesto.

I'm in timeout. lulz
Comedy Central Mm GIF by Workaholics