Von Miller is a punk ass bitch

I'll reserve judgment until all the facts are in. What I've noticed over the years is that the woman will hit, slap or throw something at the guy, who then retaliates by knocking the shit out of her. Guy gets arrested.

I'll still take this guy over that monkey Marshawn Lynch.
Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I'll reserve judgment until all the facts are in. What I've noticed over the years is that the woman will hit, slap or throw something at the guy, who then retaliates by knocking the shit out of her. Guy gets arrested.

Well if she is pregnant,theres no excuse for that.....especially for top fit football player.....

If shes not,them bitches also need to keep their claws/fists to theirselves....dont make it,hey Im a woman and I can beat on you,but you cant beat on me attitude.......
Bullshit,keep your hands to yourself bitch.....Just protecting myself.

If there is anything we have learned, it's that the NFL loves to help out the Cowboys. right?

Can't convince me otherwise since the head of officiating was seen getting off of Jerry's party bus.

dean_blandino_tmzjpg.jpg

Can't convince me otherwise since the head of officiating was seen getting off of Jerry's party bus.

dean_blandino_tmzjpg.jpg

In Sunday's game, the Lions were driving midway through the fourth quarter with a 20-17 lead. On a third-and-1 from the Cowboys' 46-yard line, Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford threw a pass up the left sideline for tight end Brandon Pettigrew. Cowboys rookie linebacker Anthony Hitchens was defending Pettigrew and never turned around to face the football before running into him.

Referee Pete Morelli whistled Hitchens for pass interference, but officials quickly reversed the call without explanation. After unsuccessfully trying to draw the Cowboys offsides on fourth down, the Lions punted. The Cowboys scored the go-ahead touchdown on the subsequent possession, when quarterback Tony Romo engineered an 11-play, 59-yard drive that ended with an eight-yard pass to Terrance Williams.

In an interview with Around the NFL on Monday, Blandino said the decision to overturn Morelli's initial penalty was a "judgment call," but that he would have preferred the crew stick with its initial call.

And who could ever forget this?

screen-shot-2018-12-12-at-10-08-37-am.png