TV Series Walker

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 256,604.00
The reboot of Walker, Texas Ranger, now starring Jared Padalecki from Supernatural instead of Chuck Norris as Cordell Walker, will debut on the CW on Thursday, January 21, 2021.

"Winchester to Walker" teaser:

"His Wife" trailer:

"His Wife" trailer:

Interesting bit of trivia on this: the actress who plays Walker's dead wife is Genevieve Cortese, Jared Padalecki's real-life wife whom he met on Supernatural, wherein she played the demoness Ruby.

"Moving On" trailer:

The CW is rebooting this. Part of me is like WTF? Part of me wants to watch because, well my childhood and whatnot. Part of me realizes it's a CW show so it's not worth watching and will be gone in 2 seasons.

I'm confused

Saw the commercial earlier.

“The boyfriend from Gilmore Girls gets to be Walker Texas Ranger!?!” Was all I could think.

Does he even Judo, bro?

The original "Walker, Texas Ranger" could have just more accurately been called "Chuck Muthafuckin' Norris!" and they can't reboot that.

But the other thing is that the original was basically a morality play for middle schoolers. It taught right instead of wrong. It touted courage over cowardice. I think we could probably use that these days but I'm not sure that it's popular and god only knows if the reboot will even stay true to it.

"Cowboy Way" trailer for this series which premieres today, Thursday, January 21, 2021: