Warzone new Battle Royal map rumors

FOV makes everything feel faster. Ill tell you that right now if you have COD Cold War you can adjust it on your console and go from the standard 80 to 120 it feels immensely faster so some of that is just perception rather than actually moving faster.

I have no problem turning on someone who is behind me and getting them before they get me regardless of input, casual players will have a harder time doing that stuff.

One suggestion is if you are casual get a warmup in on some bots go and get 50 ish kills with your loadout with the health set at 250 and it will be the same as a fully plated full health player and you can get a good warmup since if you are casual getting familiar with movement and stuff each day can pose an issue for some people.

I had hoped when Cold War was announced to have FOV options on console they would implement it to Warzone too, unfortunately if you want 120 right now you still have to be on PC.

The biggest advantage to MnK is that you have a real world feel for distance moved the speed is meh it is more about knowing that if you move your hand this far to the right it will turn the desired amount of distance rather than just havin to be good with the acceleration and timing on sticks but that isnt to say you cant master it but again that is something that casual players will not really master

Want to watch a meta-less master?

MugsTV on FB Gaming. He streams in the mornings typically. Not sure I've seen someone do so well with non-meta weapons EVER.

...and the Die Hard/Rambo COD MW update is a big, BIG fucking hit.

Nakatomi Plaza and errythang.

Just started playing this... there's only one map? Like....does it rotate each season or some shit? Or has it been this map since launch?