Poll Was HammerDown right about Ohio State all season?

Multiple votes allowed

• Yes

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
@Wamu you called me a piece of shit because I doubted Ohio State.

I’d be happy to accept a sincere apology.

No I called you a piece of shit for brining up Kosta Karageorge again. After he took his own life it was discovered the kid had stage one CTE. I've told you that before and yet you still bring him up.

I'm all for talking trash. But to me it's way outta line to make fun of kid that took his own life on two different sites.

No I called you a piece of shit for brining up Kosta Karageorge again. After he took his own life it was discovered the kid had stage one CTE. I've told you that before and yet you still bring him up.

I'm all for talking trash. But to me it's way outta line to make fun of kid that took his own life on two different sites.
You’re a god damn liar.

I brought up Urban Meyer not even knowing his name. That was it.

He says it every year…bound to be right eventually. It’s like hitting on 10 after 10 and getting turned down then you finally get a 3. Congrats
Bullshit. I give them total respect when they earn it.

I was right (again). You were wrong.

sad homer simpson GIF

Them and Tennessee biggest frauds all year. I’m glad the world has gotten to see both get SHITPUMPED these last 2 weeks

Them and Tennessee biggest frauds all year. I’m glad the world has gotten to see both get SHITPUMPED these last 2 weeks
Biggest frauds? Yet another list somehow you leave Oregon off of. Thoughts @OregonDucks ?

AP still thinks B1G is most deserving conference to get 2 teams in CFP.