Was the CFP money split designed to keep the ACC together?

Which is what I was thinking.

It would be ideal to have the Big 8, SWC, PAC, SEC, Big East, and ACC back for that sort of thing since they'd be regional and more cost effective for travel in non-revenue generating sports.

Alas..... I think that's water under the bridge at this point.
The SEC doesn't care because we aren't part of the problem. We have stayed within our footprint. We are still in two time zones, all states are continuous. The longest flights are two hours. You guys that fucked up can figure it out.

Maybe so. I took it as "things are too late to change now". Guess that's not really what the phrase means but i think it was the intent of the post.

That is exactly what "water under the bridge means"

"If you say that an event or incident is water under the bridge, you mean that it has happened and cannot now be changed, so there is no point in worrying about it anymore."

You can't make a river flow backwards. However, you can rebuild a burnt bridge (or one that's been hit by a super-tanker)

Money solves a lot of problems. Put the bluebloods and currently successful programs back where they were in the 70's for non-revenue generating sports as the main income drivers with their media rights in football.

The SEC doesn't care because we aren't part of the problem. We have stayed within our footprint. We are still in two time zones, all states are continuous. The longest flights are two hours. You guys that fucked up can figure it out.

Perfect. We'll let you know how it turns out. In the meantime we don't want to hear a peep out of ya. :dhd:

That is exactly what "water under the bridge means"

"If you say that an event or incident is water under the bridge, you mean that it has happened and cannot now be changed, so there is no point in worrying about it anymore."

You can't make a river flow backwards. However, you can rebuild a burnt bridge (or one that's been hit by a super-tanker)

Money solves a lot of problems. Put the bluebloods and currently successful programs back where they were in the 70's for non-revenue generating sports as the main income drivers with their media rights in football.
i woulndt exactly think that is right though as who knows what will happen in the future. Colorado could have said that in 2011 but here we are with them back in the Big XII

i woulndt exactly think that is right though as who knows what will happen in the future. Colorado could have said that in 2011 but here we are with them back in the Big XII
Yeah, but it wasn’t really wasn’t much of a choice. They are probably thinking, “Oh boy. We get to go to Waco and Ames instead of Los Angeles and Seattle.”

Yeah, but it wasn’t really wasn’t much of a choice. They are probably thinking, “Oh boy. We get to go to Waco and Ames instead of Los Angeles and Seattle.”
PERFECT for the 'Neon Deion' gang! :heh:

I’m just here to get more clarification on what “water under the bridge means”.

I’m just here to get more clarification on what “water under the bridge means”.

New York No GIF by Talk Stoop