GAME Washington @ Oregon State 7:30pm ET ABC

None of it matters if you can't beat the ducks in Vegas and if you do, it will work itself out that night. All the things.
Yes. But that's not the point. Why even have rankings right now if you aren't going to use them to reflect where we're at?

Yes. But that's not the point. Why even have rankings right now if you aren't going to use them to reflect where we're at?
What happens with Michigan loses to Ohio St and Bama beats Georgia, then if we lose to Oregon or Arizona in the championship game?

That’s why the made up rankings matter now. A team dropping from 4 to 5 after a loss is no big deal but
Dropping from 1 to 5 is

What happens with Michigan loses to Ohio St and Bama beats Georgia, then if we lose to Oregon or Arizona in the championship game?

That’s why the made up rankings matter now. A team dropping from 4 to 5 after a loss is no big deal but
Dropping from 1 to 5 is
Agreed. But it's all a big joke anyway. Already got the analysts pushing the idea that if Alabama beats Georgia in a close game they should both be in. Because college football... Results don't matter and shouldn't keep you from moving forward if if you have the right perceived status among the right people.

Can't wait for the 12 game playoff to at least take some of the nonsense out of the equation.

Agreed. But it's all a big joke anyway. Already got the analysts pushing the idea that if Alabama beats Georgia in a close game they should both be in. Because college football... Results don't matter and shouldn't keep you from moving forward if if you have the right perceived status among the right people.

Can't wait for the 12 game playoff to at least take some of the nonsense out of the equation.
I wish they would have went with a plan ole win your conference and you’re in. Fuck wild cards, fuck the picking and choosing, fuck the super conferences

I wish they would have went with a plan ole win your conference and you’re in. Fuck wild cards, fuck the picking and choosing, fuck the super conferences
I'd be fine with that, but really, as long as win your conference and you're in is part of the equation, I really don't care what they do beyond that.

Whatever it is, just clear criteria for making it. This relying on a revolving committee that moves the goal post every year is played out.

DeBoer now 8-0 vs ranked teams as UW HC. Kirby Smart is the only other P5 HC undefeated the last 2 years vs ranked teams.
18 straight wins.

Yet the committee will for sure still keep them at 5. It's how they do.

The fuck? :lol:

I’d say we’ve all been there. But I’ve been belligerently fucked up at plenty of games, and have never felt the need to whip it out and piss in any of the entries.

Ok but why are the other 3 people just standing there as someone is pulling out their dick and pissing? LOL

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon