Poll Washington vs Oregon State

Who wins?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 42,165.00
I see a lot of people debating this game. I'm still debating who I'm picking. My expert I rely on is going with Oregon State. Oddshark is going with the Beavs as well.

1000001604.png

I know nothing about Oregon St this year but I will confidently pick the Huskies. No way they blow it against a bunch of chumps from Corvallis.

A lot on the line for both teams. If the beavs can win out they are in the CCG and would have gotten to play spoiler to both of the teams they loath for ending the conference. Yes, it wasn't Oregon and Washington that actually ended the conference, but they get the blame from both little brothers.

It's the last home game as a P5 for them. Senior day and whatnot. They upgraded their stadium and now they get to showcase it in the biggest spotlight they've had in a long time.

Smith has built a team with strength on both sides of the ball and a balanced offense.

All that, and yet it's going to come down to the things that always decide this type of game. Who focuses the emotion better. Win the turnover battle and limit costly penalties.

Lot of folks hanging up on the perception of UW's defense.

Meanwhile Oregon State hasn't had anything close to this level of competition this year either. UW had a close call against a tough Arizona team on the road, but it was a road win. Beavs beat Utah at home earlier in the year and that was their only major game.

BTW, While UW won at Zona, the beavs lost playing at Zona.

Bottom line: If you bet on this either way you deserve what you get. I'm not touching it with real money.

I think the Beavs and WSU should vote to give UW a bowl ban for this year.

I feel pretty okay about it. I get the OSU hype, last pac 12 home game, they’re pretty good, they’re looking to overfill the stadium, they were burned with wsu in the realignment, they were slighted by gameday, they’re in the pac 12 title game with two more wins…

But it also seems weird how everyone’s just kind of given up on UW too. Not like they’re set up for a let down game here. They’re 3 wins away from a conference championship, being undefeated, and going to the playoff. I get the perception about the defense sucking, and it does, at times. But they’ve also seemed to get stops when they need to, held Utah scoreless in the second half after letting them look like a brilliant offensive team in the first. And the offense is still unreal.

Should be a good game, I trust UW will pull it off until they give me a reason not to.

Too much talent at QB/WR.

OSU hangs around, but UW is ahead most, if not all of the game.

I feel pretty okay about it. I get the OSU hype, last pac 12 home game, they’re pretty good, they’re looking to overfill the stadium, they were burned with wsu in the realignment, they were slighted by gameday, they’re in the pac 12 title game with two more wins…

But it also seems weird how everyone’s just kind of given up on UW too. Not like they’re set up for a let down game here. They’re 3 wins away from a conference championship, being undefeated, and going to the playoff. I get the perception about the defense sucking, and it does, at times. But they’ve also seemed to get stops when they need to, held Utah scoreless in the second half after letting them look like a brilliant offensive team in the first. And the offense is still unreal.

Should be a good game, I trust UW will pull it off until they give me a reason not to.
Did you see they lost seats in their reno? Only holds 35k now.

But it's much louder now! UW hasn't seen anything like this!

Basically Martin stadium south.

Did you see they lost seats in their reno? Only holds 35k now.

But it's much louder now! UW hasn't seen anything like this!

Basically Martin stadium south.
I didn’t. I don’t really wanna knock them, but I’ve noted the silver lining for OSU and WSU teaming with the MW is they’ll go from having the two worst stadiums in the conference to at least top 6.

I didn’t. I don’t really wanna knock them, but I’ve noted the silver lining for OSU and WSU teaming with the MW is they’ll go from having the two worst stadiums in the conference to at least top 6.

At least they can fill their stadiums. I've always felt like Stanford's stadium is the worst just because it has absolutely 0 atmosphere.

Stanford and Cal both are just depressing.

Cal in particular I find depressing because it is a beautiful setting for football...with absolutely no fan support, unlike Colorado who has for the most part has been able to maintain some semblance of fan support through bad years.

You know I've got mad respect for Smith and their program and I'm in no way underestimating this game. If they give up turnovers, start off slow on D, and commit a ton of stupid penalties they are in trouble.

Was just shaking my head listening to their radio people touting how hard it is to play there after their reno when they seat 35k. Sure, they will SRO for this, but what? 37K tops?

Well. They say "defense travels". I'm not sure how to look at that one.

Huskies offense needs to be stellar, no ASU type hiccups, or they lose. They aren't stopping the beavs from getting theirs.

I think the little brother wins today, good for them if they do. This will help Oregon as it sets up a massive Civil War where Oregon St will be in the top 10, Oregon beats the Beavs and then rematches a top 10 UW team and avenges their only loss, sending Oregon easily into the CFP.

But from a betting standpoint you absolutely take uw moneyline with plus money.

62 O/U

Kinda like the under.

My numbers tells me UW should be a slight favorite. My gut tells me Oregon State wins. My gut has let me down a lot this year so I put vBucks on UW