We are all Coug Fans Tomorrow

Be even funnier if Okie Lite beat BYU and then turned around and beat Tejas in the CCG and ruined their playoff hopes.

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

I was looking at land in Utah da other day, place seems cool, but I know hippies are invaded and the Mormons I assume can be weird.

I fantasy about land, owning it, walking around on it, and randomly discharging firearms on it, because I can.

I was looking at land in Utah da other day, place seems cool, but I know hippies are invaded and the Mormons I assume can be weird.

I fantasy about land, owning it, walking around on it, and randomly discharging firearms on it, because I can.
All those hippies though likely vote how you do. So something to consider ole buddy

But this Mascot thing is just pathetic.
Watch Gundy fuck this up.

View attachment 111927
This can be double cougars, like give me a cougar threesome. In my top right square I have cougars from Washington and on my bottom right square I got cougars from found a weird rock or tablet or whatever place.

All those hippies though likely vote how you do. So something to consider ole buddy
What Confused GIF by GEICO

I’ve never voted, how do I vote? One political party wants to take away the 2nd amendment, so that’s an automatic.

its a no from me dawg GIF

What Confused GIF by GEICO

I’ve never voted, how do I vote? One political party wants to take away the 2nd amendment, so that’s an automatic.

its a no from me dawg GIF
Did you not just a day ago disparage your coach by calling home a trumper?

You know exactly what I mean sweetheart

Did you not just a day ago disparage your coach by calling home a trumper?

You know exactly what I mean sweetheart
So that makes me a liberal. Got it. Solid logic.

Texas (and OU) don’t get paid out this year as part of their leaving early right? So Tejas getting into the CFP is free money to us, right?
listen here pocket watcher.. We still get paid, you got hosed..

enjoy watching us next weekend