We Are All Cowboys, Huskies & Hawkeyes This week

I’m just pulling for UGA, my bets will determine who I pull for in the other games. Don’t care who UGA faces, and if UGA loses, don’t care who takes their spot

God, please let iowa win.

elmo-fire.gif

I’m just pulling for UGA, my bets will determine who I pull for in the other games. Don’t care who UGA faces, and if UGA loses, don’t care who takes their spot
even if they lost by 10.. they will be in

even if they lost by 10.. they will be in
UGA could lose by one on because of an uncalled blatant face mask and they’re not getting in unless Texas and FSU lose too. And quite frankly, they wouldn’t deserve to be in with a loss without Texas and FSU also losing

I want Georgia, Michigan, Fla. St. and Oregon to win. That would set up a rematch with LilBoPeep and one last shot at a SEC team. Maybe this time, BoPeep can get his team more than 3 points. Maybe not.
So this week I'm a Longhorn, Duck and Wolverine fan. I want that Georgia/Oregon rematch.
And let Texas stick it to the Big 12.

Fuck that. How a team that got their doors blown off by South Alabama is in a CCG is beyond me, and I can't cheer for them. So I'll hope Jexas wins and then still doesn't get into the CFP. Perfection.

Fuck that. How a team that got their doors blown off by South Alabama is in a CCG is beyond me, and I can't cheer for them. So I'll hope Jexas wins and then still doesn't get into the CFP. Perfection.
it's a totally different team though.. they beat ou :)

I want Georgia, Michigan, Fla. St. and Oregon to win. That would set up a rematch with LilBoPeep and one last shot at a SEC team. Maybe this time, BoPeep can get his team more than 3 points. Maybe not.
So this week I'm a Longhorn, Duck and Wolverine fan. I want that Georgia/Oregon rematch.
And let Texas stick it to the Big 12.
So you’re gay?

Have to wonder what might have been had Spencer Sanders stayed at OSU.