We can't get to the moon...again!

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
Second attempt for historic lunar lift off from Florida scrubbed

Historic Artemis I lunar launch scrubbed, again, over leaky fuel line
NASA officially called off the historic launch for the Airtimes I lunar rocket after repeated failures to fix a leaking fuel line to its propellant tank.
The ship was set to launch at 2:17 EST from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, but a leak of hydrogen fuel in the morning stalled the plans.
Scientists attempted a troubleshooting plan to close the fuel valve used, drain it, and then 'increase pressure on a ground transfer line using helium to try to reseal it.'
It comes after the first launch attempt was rescheduled following an issue with one of rocket's engines on Monday.
NASA will likely set the new, third attempt, at launch for either Monday or Tuesday.
It's yet another setback to mark NASA's return to the moon, more than 50 years after the Apollo program.
The ambitious Artemis program, a NASA partnership with SpaceX and the space agencies of Europe, Japan, and Canada, eventually aims to establish a lunar base as a stepping stone to interplanetary space missions.
NASA is expected to hold a press conference in the coming hours to discuss the problem and set the next launch date.

Artemis I at 'no go' as team waits for orders to scrub second attempt at lunar launch
The team for the Artemis I lunar rocket reported a 'no go' for launch this Saturday after three plans failed to fix a leaking fuel line to its propellant tank.
The team is waiting for the final say from NASA on the future of the launch, which will most likely be scrubbed until either Monday or Tuesday.
It comes after the launch was already rescheduled following an issue with one of rocket's engines earlier this week.
The leak occurred just after 7 a.m., but NASA continues to flow liquid hydrogen into the lunar rocket, which was only 10 percent filled with more than 51,000 gallons of its 537,000 gallon capacity.
1662217389044_lc_galleryImage_epa10157265_The_SLS_rocke.JPG
The team for the Artemis I lunar rocket reported a 'no go' for launch this Saturday after three plans failed to fix a leaking fuel line to its propellant tank

NASA officially called off the historic launch for the Airtimes I lunar rocket after repeated failures to fix a leaking fuel line to its propellant tank.
The ship was set to launch at 2:17 EST from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, but a leak of hydrogen fuel in the morning stalled the plans.
Scientists attempted a troubleshooting plan to close the fuel valve used, drain it, and then 'increase pressure on a ground transfer line using helium to try to reseal it.'
It comes after the first launch attempt was rescheduled following an issue with one of rocket's engines on Monday.
NASA will likely set the new, third attempt, at launch for either Monday or Tuesday.
It's yet another setback to mark NASA's return to the moon, more than 50 years after the Apollo program.
The ambitious Artemis program, a NASA partnership with SpaceX and the space agencies of Europe, Japan, and Canada, eventually aims to establish a lunar base as a stepping stone to interplanetary space missions.
NASA is expected to hold a press conference in the coming hours to discuss the problem and set the next launch date.

Artemis I at 'no go' as team waits for orders to scrub second attempt at lunar launch
The team for the Artemis I lunar rocket reported a 'no go' for launch this Saturday after three plans failed to fix a leaking fuel line to its propellant tank.
The team is waiting for the final say from NASA on the future of the launch, which will most likely be scrubbed until either Monday or Tuesday.
It comes after the launch was already rescheduled following an issue with one of rocket's engines earlier this week.
The leak occurred just after 7 a.m., but NASA continues to flow liquid hydrogen into the lunar rocket, which was only 10 percent filled with more than 51,000 gallons of its 537,000 gallon capacity.
The team for the Artemis I lunar rocket reported a 'no go' for launch this Saturday after three plans failed to fix a leaking fuel line to its propellant tank
Bring back the guys from the 60's, they'll get it done.

This might be a "woke" rocket doomed to not succeed at anything.

Bring back the guys from the 60's, they'll get it done.

This might be a "woke" rocket doomed to not succeed at anything.

You hear that @Bayou Tiger … they got it done!

@Center Ice I feel bad for you. I really really do. You done stepped in it big time this time.

:pop2:

A fuel line? A fucking fuel line?

Just let the pros (SpaceX) handle this shit NASA

Should be easier than the first time. CGI is quite advanced these days.

@Bojack_Horseman