Wednesday mornin'

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00

Shout-out to @madnova, hope you haven't gone crazy raising your 20 kids.

morning everyone. Quiet Tuesday

in the office for a half day, have a plumber coming this afternoon

Survived yesterday's busy & non productive day. Trying to be productive but can't get things I need for files. Seems Bossy has a partial mcl tear & maybe dislocated knee cap. Ortho wants to check the images another time before making a final ruling.

Baseball team didn't have a good start. Lost 8-0, too many walks. Pitchers will get better with practice. We did make a couple of good plays defensively, and most of our hitters swung their bats.

both of my meetings were cancelled this morning

Gotta watch more tape.

There's film of me getting beaned right in the middle of my back that was watched over and over again in my house.

That pitcher needed some practice.

The Office Congrats GIF

The eclipse threw everything off this week. Everybody is ready for the weekend already.

sometimes going into the office is just a waste of time and gas.
I come in 2x a week, I don't mind but I don't think there is a huge benefit.

But I knew that was the expectation when I took the job.

sometimes going into the office is just a waste of time and gas.

Executives stay up late stressing out and scheduling early morning meetings to solve such problems - then crash. Then when they wake up the next day and all that nervous energy has dissipated, they cancel the meeting and go back to the deciding stage.

Executives stay up late stressing out and scheduling early morning meetings to solve such problems - then crash. Then when they wake up the next day and all that nervous energy has dissipated, they cancel the meeting and go back to the deciding stage.

it's usually even dumber than that.

Right now my bigger problem is just too many meetings and a complete lack of respect for the scheduled meeting time. For the rest of this week, when a meeting time has ended, I'm hanging up. If you need something from me, write me on Teams. I'm not going to sit on a call for 30 minutes over time while you discuss some other bullshit and then ask me for status.

I'll give you a choice for how I spend my time.
1. Fixing all your problems
2. Talking about fixing all your problems
3. Playing fortnite (what I'll do if you pick #2)

you can only pick one.

Right now my bigger problem is just too many meetings and a complete lack of respect for the scheduled meeting time. For the rest of this week, when a meeting time has ended, I'm hanging up. If you need something from me, write me on Teams. I'm not going to sit on a call for 30 minutes over time while you discuss some other bullshit and then ask me for status.

I'll give you a choice for how I spend my time.
1. Fixing all your problems
2. Talking about fixing all your problems
3. Playing fortnite (what I'll do if you pick #2)

you can only pick one.

You know what you have to do.

IMG_0157.gif