Wednesday mornin'

I’m not a big fan of travel baseball. It really burns the kids out. But there are a lot of them out there doing it.
In all seriousness, I believe it to be a waste at this age, and it's probably not much better even at the junior high level.

You honestly have no idea if the kids at 9 years old will even want to play baseball in 5 years. Hell, most of the kids that made the Little League tournament team my 12-year-old season didn't play a pitch of varsity high school ball. With how many travel teams keep popping up because Johnny's dad isn't happy with how much he's playing on his current travel team, we're basically getting to the point where you're paying travel team money to play rec ball competition.

In all seriousness, I believe it to be a waste at this age, and it's probably not much better even at the junior high level.

You honestly have no idea if the kids at 9 years old will even want to play baseball in 5 years. Hell, most of the kids that made the Little League tournament team my 12-year-old season didn't play a pitch of varsity high school ball. With how many travel teams keep popping up because Johnny's dad isn't happy with how much he's playing on his current travel team, we're basically getting to the point where you're paying travel team money to play rec ball competition.
Just have Grand in coach pitch & Lil W in tball. Bossy was going to play summer ball but I think that's over now with the injury from school ball. Wouldn't be sad if they all stopped playing baseball/softball. They have 4H & occasional off-season stuff in other sports. Bossy & Dodger would benefit more from a summer job.

Just have Grand in coach pitch & Lil W in tball. Bossy was going to play summer ball but I think that's over now with the injury from school ball. Wouldn't be sad if they all stopped playing baseball/softball. They have 4H & occasional off-season stuff in other sports. Bossy & Dodger would benefit more from a summer job.

I need a decoder ring for this post.