Wednesday morning

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 33,889.00
Little Guy pooped in the 5 seconds between me taking off his old diaper and putting on a new one. Got to take a cold shower because the pilot light on the hot water heater is still out.

How's everyone else doing?

morning

somehow skinned my knee playing sand volleyball last night on a knee slide...I either caught someone's toenail or I bottomed out on the sand, which doesn't seem likely...

morning

somehow skinned my knee playing sand volleyball last night on a knee slide...I either caught someone's toenail or I bottomed out on the sand, which doesn't seem likely...
Or there are some stones in there?

Or there are some stones in there?
not really...and it's really light sand that we have for the court. I am thinking that it might be getting too shallow.

Evening was good. Went to the gym, grilled some chicken, had corn on the cob and green beans. Grilled some peaches, and put a scoop of ice cream on top.

I worked last night and fucked with AG for about an hour. He is now claiming that he is the king of politics.

Evening was good. Went to the gym, grilled some chicken, had corn on the cob and green beans. Grilled some peaches, and put a scoop of ice cream on top.
1597836737956.png

not really...and it's really light sand that we have for the court. I am thinking that it might be getting too shallow.
I don't play very often, but I've found little (probably quarter inch, max) stones in the same before.

I worked last night and fucked with AG for about an hour. He is now claiming that he is the king of politics.
Well, he got trolled off just about every other forum on tHoop, and the goobers in the PF throw him "likes", so he's got to validate his miserable experience somehow.

Reactions: Me
Behold

why is my gif not giffing?

@fknhippie help me

lisa simpson dancing GIF

Grilled peaches are awesome.

Have some shitcake.

Behold

why is my gif not giffing?

@fknhippie help me
Did you use the gif function on here, or tried to link one?

Mine came out in about 5 seconds too OP.

SA got bit by a spider, and now has a sore around it. Looks like if you fell and scraped your ankle on concrete.

Didn't think it was poisonous at first, but now I'm starting to wonder.

1597837316446.png

Didn't realize this board had a Philly emoji!

Did you use the gif function on here, or tried to link one?
I just pasted one from a google search...I guess that's not how this place works

hungry eat to live GIF

I just pasted one from a google search...I guess that's not how this place works

hungry eat to live GIF
Haven't tried that yet. Just too easy to use the function on the board, especially when on mobile