Wednesday RIP Thread.

Sorry, OP. I miss my last dog so much I’ve never been able to bond w the new dog my wife got.

Crazy story (unrelated)

So there has been this red Charger in the school parking since day 1. We’re in December now. So we’re talking going on 4 months this car is always parked in the same spot when we get there in the AM and still there at pick up. Every day.

Started bugging me so much I drove through the school parking lot one night late after the gym about 11pm. Fucking car is there. Same spot.

Whoever owns this car is either at this school
24/7 or they are a missing person.

Is it the janitors car? The principle? Somebody got kidnapped? What’s the story?

Fast Forward to two days ago when I’m visiting the office dropping gloves off for one of my kids. I bring up the red Charger in the parking lot.

Turns out it’s a teachers car. And the reason it hasn’t moved in 4 months is —-

“Her key fob died. She can’t find her back up set so she hasn’t been able to get in her car.”

😳 😬 :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :rockford:

So I open YouTube and show these ladies a 1 minute video about how to change the battery in Charger key fob. Not to mention how to dislodge the emergency key.

They were shocked and amazed and could not wait to pass this info onto the car owner.

This is a SCHOOL and nobody could figure this out??? Nobody called a dealership?

Dropped the kids off this morning and the car wasn’t there.

Kind of feel like a hero.

Sorry, OP. I miss my last dog so much I’ve never been able to bond w the new dog my wife got.

Crazy story (unrelated)

So there has been this red Charger in the school parking since day 1. We’re in December now. So we’re talking going on 4 months this car is always parked in the same spot when we get there in the AM and still there at pick up. Every day.

Started bugging me so much I drove through the school parking lot one night late after the gym about 11pm. Fucking car is there. Same spot.

Is it the janitors car? The principle? Somebody got kidnapped? What’s the story?

Fast Forward to two days ago when I’m visiting the office dropping gloves off for one of my kids. I bring up the red Charger in the parking lot.

“Her key fob died. She can’t find her back up set so she hasn’t been able to get in her car.”

So I open YouTube and show these ladies a 1 minute video about how to change the battery in Charger key fob. Not to mention how to dislodge the emergency key.

They were shocked and amazed and could not wait to pass this info onto the car owner.

This is a SCHOOL and nobody could figure this out??? Nobody called a dealership?

The mopes at the dealership make it sound like anything involving a keyless remote involves a small fortune and an act of God to complete. Not surprised that most people who use the Internet primarily for Facebook don't know to Google stuff.

Dios mio.

They're responsible for teaching your children.

Good ol'Jake taking his last truck ride soon. It don't get easier.
never an easy day

Know you gave him a good life, all dog asks for

Morning all, week 2 of fake curling, time to even record

Mrs Pnk returns from dallas today, but leaves for chicago tomorrow

Crazy story (unrelated)

I was excited and interested until you said "key fob" because I was thinking...

1000003450.jpg

The mopes at the dealership make it sound like anything involving a keyless remote involves a small fortune and an act of God to complete. Not surprised that most people who use the Internet primarily for Facebook don't know to Google stuff.
Bsck in Sept we bought a Tahoe from a recently widowed lady. During the finalization she apologized profusely for not being able to give us the actual keys, all she had was the 2 fobs. Said she looked for the keys for over an hour.

I showed her the button on the side of the fob amd pulled out the key, she was floored and had no idea.

@RubinRock loves it when you post pictures of your food.
Kate Upton Burger GIF

My kids are starting to piss me off. I stepped in something so sticky today that my sock came off when I kept going.

My kids are starting to piss me off. I stepped in something so sticky today that my sock came off when I kept going.
Know the feeling. Oldest left her phone on the bus. Wife tracked it down for her for some reason. All the older 3 are thinking about is their birthdays & Christmas.