Week 0 and Week 1 TV times and Networks

There is a great quote about the Irish in "Blazing Saddles".

ABC is killing that Aug31 lineup!

Clemson v UGA
Miami v Florida
A&M v Notre Dame
It really does suck PSUatWVU has to go against that first game.

North Carolina at Minnesota - 8:00 | FOX
PSU at WVU - 12:00 | FOX
Clemson vs. Georgia(Atlanta, GA) - 12:00 | ABC
Miami(FL) at Florida - 3:30 | ABC
Notre Dame at Texas A&M - 7:30 | ABC
LSU vs. USC(Las Vegas, NV) - 7:30 | ABC
Here we go

More games added for television:

Thursday, July 29th:

Sacramento State at San Jose State - 9:00 | TruTV

Saturday, September 1st:

Texas A&M Commerce at San Diego State - 7:00 | TruTV

Full TruTv schedule:

20240701_145857.jpg

Thursday, July 29th:

Saturday, September 1st:

Full TruTv schedule:

View attachment 121642

A&M Commerce has only been D1(FCS) for 2 seasons and went 1-9 in FCS last year. What a barn burner!

A&M Commerce has only been D1(FCS) for 2 seasons and went 1-9 in FCS last year. What a barn burner!

I get TruTv, so if by chance I do want to watch one of these games I can. I'm guessing these would have been on Mtn. West TV.

I get TruTv, so if by chance I do want to watch one of these games I can. I'm guessing these would have been on Mtn. West TV.
There is no mtn west tv. This is a new deal tho. I would guess this adds prob another 1.5mil per school on top of their fox cbs deal

There is no mtn west tv. This is a new deal tho. I would guess this adds prob another 1.5mil per school on top of their fox cbs deal

Mtn West Network. Whatever it's called. I'm guessing these were games that were going to be shown on that platform.

Thursday, July 29th:

Saturday, September 1st:

Full TruTv schedule:

View attachment 121642
oh man..does this mean it will be broadcasted in... 4K (using MAX app)????!???

Happy So Excited GIF by Simon Super Rabbit
You’re welcome.

I would think that we could get a hurling match in exchange.

I spent the better part of a year in Ireland, hurling was relatively normal among weird Irish sports...of which there are many. I think the Irish are constantly playing a game of one-upmanship with themselves. Irish road bowling was my personal favorite...google that and prepare to be entertained. It's a mediocre spectator sport because it's difficult to see anything, but you get a good walk in and there's beer aplenty.

Okay, well whatever the hell this is then. It's says Mountain West Network.

View attachment 121671

"it was announced that the MountainWest Sports Network would shut down on May 31, 2012."

"The "Mountain West Network" name remains in use for a digital platform carrying conference events not broadcast on television"

I guess it was still a thing digital only. didnt realize that. i was thinking of TV only.

"it was announced that the MountainWest Sports Network would shut down on May 31, 2012."

"The "Mountain West Network" name remains in use for a digital platform carrying conference events not broadcast on television"

I guess it was still a thing digital only. didnt realize that. i was thinking of TV only.

Yeah, I mean I knew it was something. The 1st round of the MWC tournament was on this platform. It's a good deal for the league. TruTV is in more homes than MWN app is that's for sure.

Yeah, I mean I knew it was something. The 1st round of the MWC tournament was on this platform. It's a good deal for the league. TruTV is in more homes than MWN app is that's for sure.
yeah and i doubt their app was brining in money. this deal probably nets each school at least another mil

Back