gobigred

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,847,000.00
Only 5 early games today with The Masters on CBS

Packers look shitty early. Not playing with much energy

TOUCHDOWN PACKERS!

My streak continues for not watching an entire quarter of NFL football.

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF

arz goes off at 2.5 to 3 point favorite.......throws a go ahead touchdown hail mary with 2 seconds left on the clock to take 32-30 lead and knells on the extra point :dhd:

Kyler Murray does it again. What a finish to that game. He's having an MVP season.

Made it into a restaurant just in time to watch the last 2 minutes of Texans-Browns.

Browns were ahead 10-0 at one point. I look at the screen and it's 10-7. Browns have the ball and are in run-out-the-clock mode.

It's 3rd down, and since I put a bet on Browns - 4, I'm thinking that unless they bust through for a touchdown on this play, I'm screwed.

Well the back runs left, almost all the way to the sideline, and busts through down the sideline. He's going all the way.

Until he steps out of bounds at the 1 and Cleveland takes a knee to end the game.

Under a minute left and scoring the touchdown puts the game out of reach. :gaah:

arz goes off at 2.5 to 3 point favorite.......throws a go ahead touchdown hail mary with 2 seconds left on the clock to take 32-30 lead and knells on the extra point :dhd:

I heard something like this happen in the Browns game maybe. They were 3 points favorite, had a walk in TD with less than a minute remaining, but the ball carrier walked out inside the 5?

Betters must be steaming.

I heard something like this happen in the Browns game maybe. They were 3 points favorite, had a walk in TD with less than a minute remaining, but the ball carrier walked out inside the 5?

Betters must be steaming.
see the post above yours. post 16, to be exact.

Made it into a restaurant just in time to watch the last 2 minutes of Texans-Browns.

Browns were ahead 10-0 at one point. I look at the screen and it's 10-7. Browns have the ball and are in run-out-the-clock mode.

It's 3rd down, and since I put a bet on Browns - 4, I'm thinking that unless they bust through for a touchdown on this play, I'm screwed.

Well the back runs left, almost all the way to the sideline, and busts through down the sideline. He's going all the way.

Until he steps out of bounds at the 1 and Cleveland takes a knee to end the game.

Under a minute left and scoring the touchdown puts the game out of reach. :gaah:

Oh man that's a tough beat even though it was the right play

Yeah, gotta imagine someone in your position and also fantasy owners were annoyed with that. It was the right decision and a smart play by Chubb though. The chances of them scoring twice in that time are pretty much Nil but there was still a chance.