NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 10

7-3 Colts after 3 quarters. Since when did the B1G West play on Sunday mornings ?

Deshaun Watson, worst trade of all time

not matter how much you pay for someone's services, not everything can end with a happy ending.
for 230million I want a tugger to completion, is that asking too much?

Michael Thomas showing off his brick hands early

The NFL did a poor job promoting this game. Didn’t know anything about it and just now saw the results.

Not playing in Germany at all seems like the best option.

The several dozen or so London games a year are more than enough.

Pretty soon it will be offensive to want NFL games to occur on U.S. soil in our own nation. I give it 5 more years.

My friend just moved to Germany, so I'm cool with it. That said, since there are 17 games in a season now and the NFL is trying to expand to Europe, it makes sense that each team plays a game out there every season being it's neutral site and then would have their 8 home and 8 away games. Still don't get the 17 game season, though.

Browns could have easily rolled over down 14-0 so quick, but they are making it a game. Got some fight. Fully expect to lose but have to be happy they haven’t quit.

Watson still looks terrible and Stefanki’s play calling needs to be questioned.

I didn’t even watch any of today’s game in Germany. If you ask me I think the nfl did a poor job advertising it. You barley heard about it before it

don't matter how much you pay for someone's services, not everything can end with a happy ending.
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF