NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 10

Wow. What a lucky play for Buffalo. Fumble and bounces right to him in stride and gets 40 yard play

What a ridiculous ending….

Broncos kneel to kill last bit of clock. Miss field goal but Bills offsides. Broncos make field goal on 2nd chance and win

What the hell.

Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

What a finish. I was rooting for the bills, but you can’t make that many mistakes and expect to win the game

That game was painful to watch.

What a ridiculous ending….

Broncos kneel to kill last bit of clock. Miss field goal but Bills offsides. Broncos make field goal on 2nd chance and win
12 men on the field was the penalty

12 men on the field was the penalty
Yes, I mistyped. Still what a terrible way to lose. Not that they deserved to win with how played

Josh Allen is a fraud.
He needs a sports psychologist at this point because his head is not on straight. He has the talent and the tools but can't put them together and that will be the Bills undoing. Zero reason for the troubles they are having right now.

What’s with Sean Payton’s glasses? He looks like a little old lady.

I doubt he bought old lady glasses, he probably beat up some old lady and just took whatever she had. Did he have his Surface in a Burberry purse?

He needs a sports psychologist at this point because his head is not on straight. He has the talent and the tools but can't put them together and that will be the Bills undoing. Zero reason for the troubles they are having right now.
In fairness, one of the interceptions wasn’t his fault and he wasn’t the guy who fumbled three times, losing two and he wasn’t the extra guy on the field on the field goal miss at the end, but he still isn’t as good as his hype.

I doubt he bought old lady glasses, he probably beat up some old lady and just took whatever she had. Did he have his Surface in a Burberry purse?
Oh, come on! We know he would never do something like that!!

But he would put a bounty out on an old borad sporting some wicked cat-eye frames!

Oh, come on! We know he would never do something like that!!

But he would put a bounty out on an old borad sporting some wicked cat-eye frames!

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Thought this one was pretty funny