NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 11

did he not win again?

Yes they got the win but in spite of him. 3 picks. Two of them in the Red zone and the other just outside of it. That's a lot of points left out there

Let the Tim Boyle era commence

Let the Tim Boyle era commence
Image result for who? gifs

Yes they got the win but in spite of him. 3 picks. Two of them in the Red zone and the other just outside of it. That's a lot of points left out there
Yes is all that was needed. Full stop.

Riverboat Ron and Brandon Staley finally going to get sacked?

Riverboat Ron and Brandon Staley finally going to get sacked?
I dont think Ron gets fired.
Dont know what the skins strategy was by getting rid of their DEs before the trade deadline, but obviously they arent gonna blame the staff for getting rid of all defense. Think they had already gave up on this season.

Dang. Nice catch. Donkeys pull ahead with a minute to go.

Great drive by the Broncos but left too much time especially after not getting the 2 point conversion

Who would have thought that one of the most important games of Week 12 would be Jacksonville vs Houston.

Go home 2023 NFL Season, you're not just drunk. You're smoking crack!

Boring day knowing every game this week is a weak leadup to the main show of the whole season. The Super Bowl Rematch on MNF with both teams at the top of their conferences and coming off of a bye.

Boring day knowing every game this week is a weak leadup to the main show of the whole season. The Super Bowl Rematch on MNF with both teams at the top of their conferences and coming off of a bye.

Should be super exciting. I always enjoy MNF more after my team has won.

Broncos on a bit of a roll right now. Would be cool to see em grab a WC spot