NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 12 🦃 HAPPY THANKSGIVING 🦃 LETS GET THIS MFER KICKED OFF W Packers 🧀 @ DETROIT MOTOR CITY FIGHTING LIONS 🦁!!!Plus many other games.

Lol Herbert again….

Last place team in the league has his highest point total of the season against me, the top team in the league holding a half game lead. Kind of annoying since I’d be well ahead if I were facing any other opponent

Gonna need Keenan Allen to get 11 more points than Justin Tucker in the night cap tonight. PPR, so not impossible

Dallas Goedert needs some good HGH to get back on the field ASAP. I have nothing at TE with him gone.
Ask and you shall receive. My first round pick might be producing like a 4th round pick, but my 4th round pick is producing like a first rounder

Bears vs Vikings

giphy.gif

It looks like the bloom is off the Josh Dobbs rose. He looks like he should explore his options at NASA.

Fields would infuriate me if I was a Bears fan. Half of this game he’s looked amazing and half he’s looked like garbage.

It looks like the bloom is off the Josh Dobbs rose. He looks like he should explore his options at NASA.
He’ll catch fire the second half. The Bear CBs will be jumping routes and he’ll burn them. Vikes need a line though they got Cousins killed.

Eek. Ugly turnover.