NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 13

gobigred

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,410,123.00
After having been in the league for damn near a decade, Sean Glennon still looks like a very tall-12 year old kid when he's got his helmet on

Bengals coming da fuck back through some D.

And….the 2008 Lions can rest easy now that their record won’t be broken by the…..2021 Lions.

Why don’t they get together in annoying fashion like the old Dolphins team does?

And….the 2008 Lions can rest easy now that their record won’t be broken by the…..2021 Lions.

Why don’t they get together in annoying fashion like the old Dolphins team does?
excited champagne GIF

Lol at Harbaugh and Lamar Jackson. Go for 2 and the win and Jackson misses his receiver and the Ravens lose

sweet pass, Lamar

Lol at Harbaugh and Lamar Jackson. Go for 2 and the win and Jackson misses his receiver and the Ravens lose
i don't like the call because the Ravens' offense has been straight up garbage for weeks

take it to OT

AHAHAHAHAHA HARBAUGH

The Steelers have gotten completely in Lamar's head at this point in his career. Does this every time.

The Steelers have gotten completely in Lamar's head at this point in his career. Does this every time.
this was his best performance in about a month

he hasn't been good lately

i don't like the call because the Ravens' offense has been straight up garbage for weeks

take it to OT
Didn’t see it live but saw it in the box score a little later.

Took me a minute to wrap my head around it….

KC benches S Daniel Sorensen as a scapegoat for their shitty defensive showing earlier this season. Sorensen had a Pick6 to pretty much seal the win last night.