gobigred

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,410,123.00
Great play by Randy Gregory with the defection and pick

Jerry out there giving ZERO fucks:

chris christie jones GIF

Well….taking Washington as the upset was smart last week. I mistakingly went for it again this week.

The last few weeks I’ve not been sure what the ceiling is on Washington, or what was going on with the Cowboys. The first half today seems it might be answering both.

There's mercy killing in progress in KC. 35-0 Chiefs with a minute and a half left in the first half. Yikes.

Well….taking Washington as the upset was smart last week. I mistakingly went for it again this week.

The last few weeks I’ve not been sure what the ceiling is on Washington, or what was going on with the Cowboys. The first half today seems it might be answering both.
There's mercy killing in progress in KC. 35-0 Chiefs with a minute and a half left in the first half. Yikes.
Both games going right now are ass kickings. I was hoping would get some better games

Both games going right now are ass kickings. I was hoping would get some better games
Possibly the same with Browns-Ravens. No Lamar will make this rough. Unless the Browns decide to be the Browns in the second half.

I foolishly took the Raiders to cover in the pick-em pool :doh:

There is some serious potential for more blow outs at 4p.m. as well. I'm interested to see if the sniping and infighting in Buffalo after the MNF game will have an effect on todays' performance.

Possibly the same with Browns-Ravens. No Lamar will make this rough. Unless the Browns decide to be the Browns in the second half.
I didn’t realize Lamar was out today. That makes my vBet on the Ravens look stupid. :L

Lots of Cowboys fans in the stands.

Couple Really good games going. Bills down 17 in 4th but comeback and only down 3. Bengals with a late TD to tie the 49ers

How the Falcons have won 6 games and are still alive for a WC spot is beyond me. Done with Tampa Bay too, they have a real shot of being WC round cannon fodder