NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 16

Where da skins fans at? Who was that one at ParanoidHoop that had the chicks name? :dhd:

He's such a fucking clown. Makes me sick that people put him on a pedestal as if he's actually THAT great of a coach.
It's tough to win with an over the hill QB.

The Cowboys are getting hot at the right time. McCarthy has done a great job coaching this team.

He's such a fucking clown. Makes me sick that people put him on a pedestal as if he's actually THAT great of a coach.
I saw that part of the game yesterday and it was truly a facepalm moment.

Where da skins fans at? Who was that one at ParanoidHoop that had the chicks name? :dhd:
nathan fillion castle GIF

It's tough to win with an over the hill QB.

for tomlin, it's tough to win when he doesn't have a first-ballot HOF'er in his prime at qb. the rest of the league's fans are about to find out just how overrated this guy is, here in the next couple of seasons.

Stuck watching the Chiefs massacre the Steelers yesterday afternoon.

When they finally decide to cut away to the more competitive Broncos-Raiders game, I get to watch the Raiders take a knee 3 times to end it.

:facepalm:
yeah, i cracked up at that. they were like, "welp, back to this beatdown, i guess" . . .

for tomlin, it's tough to win when he doesn't have a first-ballot HOF'er in his prime at qb. the rest of the league's fans are about to find out just how overrated this guy is, here in the next couple of seasons.
Two Super Bowl appearances and 14 winning seasons tells me he isn't overrated.

Two Super Bowl appearances and 14 winning seasons tells me he isn't overrated.

you even trying to argue on his behalf tells me you're a dumbass and you should stick to your favorite team (green bay).

you even trying to argue on his behalf tells me you're a dumbass and you should stick to your favorite team (green bay).
My team is Dallas and you're the dumb-ass... :dhd: