NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 18

going from Watson to Stroud is like being cured of AIDS. Great draft pick

Crazy how good he has been. Seems like the more pressure he has on him, the better he plays

Lions trying to stay in contention for #2 seed
Jags trying to win AFC South
Saints and Falcons still fighting for NFC south or wild card spot
Bucs trying to win NFC South with win

san diego school GIF by Much

Jags are in trouble. Need win to make playoffs but down 15 to Titans

Go Titans the Jags QB looks like a woman

Peyton Manning & Emmitt Smith trying to save the Bud Light brand is so cringe.
Heard anything about the Laporta injury ? Would suck if he missed playoffs for a meaningless game. Can’t see both Cowboys and Eagles losing for Lions to get #2 seed

Heard anything about the Laporta injury ? Would suck if he missed playoffs for a meaningless game. Can’t see both Cowboys and Eagles losing for Lions to get #2 seed

I can’t either but obviously the Lions can’t assume they won’t lose.

Huge goaline stuff by Titans defense

I can’t either but obviously the Lions can’t assume they won’t lose.
The odds are pretty damn slim and not worth the risk. Cowboys are 13 point favorites over Commanders. Commanders lose and get #2 pick. They are no incentive to win where Cowboys do. The odds for Commanders and Giants winning are +1752

IMG_1360.jpeg

The odds are pretty damn slim and not worth the risk. Cowboys are 13 point favorites over Commanders. Commanders lose and get #2 pick. They are no incentive to win where Cowboys do. The odds for Commanders and Giants winning are +1752

View attachment 114358

I understand but Dallas is terrible on the road, Commanders beat them week 18 last year in similar spot. Eagles are reeling and Giants haven’t quit.

It’s not a gimme.

Campbell coached this game like an idiot. Needed a ton of help to move spots and decided to just send out all of his offensive stars to get injured.