NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 18

That was stupid luck on nearly back to back plays.

Bet 10-1 the Boys and the Pack are the Monday game
So that‘d Mean espin has the second pick. Gotta think if Buffalo wins the first pick would be Miami at KC

Peacock exclusive game next week. Not for me. Probably the worst game of the weekend I assume.

Bet 10-1 the Boys and the Pack are the Monday game

So that‘d Mean espin has the second pick. Gotta think if Buffalo wins the first pick would be Miami at KC
Sucks for whatever teams gets screwed with Peacock only game. I’m sure Cowboys Packers will get a good time slot

Sucks for whatever teams gets screwed with Peacock only game. I’m sure Cowboys Packers will get a good time slot
I wouldn’t be shocked if eagles/tampa gets that given the way Philly is playing. But hell it could be Pittsburgh at KC if Miami wins Tonight. I think the first game will be Houston/cleveland.

I wouldn’t be shocked if eagles/tampa gets that given the way Philly is playing. But hell it could be Pittsburgh at KC if Miami wins Tonight. I think the first game will be Houston/cleveland.
yep.

Bills really just love shooting themselves in the foot, huh? Left a lot of points on the board this half.

Eagles and Bucs on Monday night, they picked the worse game for Monday night IMO

Eagles and Bucs on Monday night, they picked the worse game for Monday night IMO
They are going to always do a 4 vs 5 matchup on Monday night so can have Division matchups set after Sunday games

Kansas City and Miami markets get the game on nbc.