Week 2 Games of Interest

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
I went through the schedule and these are the ones I will be following with * being beside the primary game (unless another gets more exciting):

11am - *Colorado vs Nebraska - Have to see the train wreck continue
11am - Baylor vs Utah - I'll flip here and there to see what is happening but expect Utah to roll
11am - NC State vs ND - Probably won't spend more than 10 minutes total on this one
2:30pm - *Miami vs aTm - If Ole Miss Tulane gets interesting I'll flip in heartbeat
2.30pm - Tulane vs Ole Miss - Tulane QB has some injury issues so this might not be much of a game
2:30pm - Iowa St vs Iowa - I'll keep tabs but that is about all
6pm - *Oklahoma vs SUM - I'll watch this for an hour maybe 1.5 until TX vs AL comes on
6pm - *Texas vs Alabama - This should be the game of the day....Hook em
6pm - Texas Tech vs Oregon - I'll catch the scores on the scroll bar and flip during commercials but thats about it
6:30 - Miss State vs Arz - I'll catch the scores on the scroll bar and flip during commercials but that's about it
9:30 - Cal vs Auburn - No SEC has ever won at Cal and this will be the last opportunity ever for an SEC to be on PAC After Dark - Truly historic event and must see TV

Just set your TV for the bolded and your afternoon is set and I've done all the leg work for you.

You're Welcome.

I'm just waiting for the PAC to shit away its chances of having no OOC losses this week, despite lots of favorable matchups.

I'm just waiting for the PAC to shit away its chances of having no OOC losses this week, despite lots of favorable matchups.

??

The PAC has 4 games that it's underdogs in and other games that they are single digit favorites in. An undefeated week is highly unlikely.

I went through the schedule and these are the ones I will be following with * being beside the primary game (unless another gets more exciting):

11am - *Colorado vs Nebraska - Have to see the train wreck continue
11am - Baylor vs Utah - I'll flip here and there to see what is happening but expect Utah to roll
11am - NC State vs ND - Probably won't spend more than 10 minutes total on this one
2:30pm - *Miami vs aTm - If Ole Miss Tulane gets interesting I'll flip in heartbeat
2.30pm - Tulane vs Ole Miss - Tulane QB has some injury issues so this might not be much of a game
2:30pm - Iowa St vs Iowa - I'll keep tabs but that is about all
6pm - *Oklahoma vs SUM - I'll watch this for an hour maybe 1.5 until TX vs AL comes on
6pm - *Texas vs Alabama - This should be the game of the day....Hook em
6pm - Texas Tech vs Oregon - I'll catch the scores on the scroll bar and flip during commercials but thats about it
6:30 - Miss State vs Arz - I'll catch the scores on the scroll bar and flip during commercials but that's about it
9:30 - Cal vs Auburn - No SEC has ever won at Cal and this will be the last opportunity ever for an SEC to be on PAC After Dark - Truly historic event and must see TV

Just set your TV for the bolded and your afternoon is set and I've done all the leg work for you.

You're Welcome.
Noon slot is gonna be pretty active as far as channel surfing.

I want to see what Notre Dame looks like vs some tougher competition. They have been impressive so far but... against what?

If ya want to win on the road you have to run the ball on play good defense so.. I like Utah in that one too but wanna check it out.

Little better test for OU's defense today imo. Wanna see what they have.

CyHawk game is a great rival game and always has some juice, will be in and out alot on that one.

I THINK Oregon will win that one but.. TT was supposed to be pretty decent this year so.. were they lookin ahead last week?

A&M/Miami will get alot of my attention, feels like both have alot to prove in this one as far as identity. This has potential to be sneaky good imo.

Alabama v Texas could be a good one too though I expect Alabama to win because if the officials cheat for Bama on the road (they did last year in Austin) then you just KNOW they will in T Town.

Vols play Austin Peay....... Pad the stats, play the pups and for Gods sake dont get hurt.

Cal and Auburn Could be a decent game, will watch.

I'll look in on Tulane/Ole Miss , may take longer than they want but I expect Ole Miss to win that one.

He’s nuckin’ futs. I don’t care how bad Northwestern is, we ain’t beating them.

Northwestern is only a 1 point favorite when I checked on ESPN. Never underestimate how bad a team has to be to get humiliated by Rutgers.

I've started using YoutubeTV's 3 and 4 game screen layouts again. Perfect for CFB, march madness, and CWS.

I've started using YoutubeTV's 3 and 4 game screen layouts again. Perfect for CFB, march madness, and CWS.
The only thing I’d ask for is the ability to pick my own

He’s nuckin’ futs. I don’t care how bad Northwestern is, we ain’t beating them.
I am there thinking
Good for college wrestling NCAA tournament as well

What do you mean? I can choose what channels to add to that mix.
They added that? How!?
Or do you mean you can pick from already established sets? Or you can go in and say I want espn in the top left, give me cbs in the top right, give me etc and fill em out yourself?

Northwestern is only a 1 point favorite when I checked on ESPN. Never underestimate how bad a team has to be to get humiliated by Rutgers.
Are you aware of the historical sufferage of Miner fans?

What do you mean? I can choose what channels to add to that mix.
I thought I heard somewhere that they picked the games and thats what you were stuck with watching be them good games or dogs

this Tennessee game is a little puzzling right now? :think: