NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 2

Well we are winning the battle of the trenches in the 1st half.

Rams kicking a meaningless FG as time expires to make it a push can fuck right off. But Iowa yesterday getting a meaningless TD with 30 seconds left instead of taking knees covered the spread for me, so take the good backdoors with the bad I guess

Packers +3 was gold.
You should give the ref that called that bullshit defensive holding call on a run play half your winnings. I didn’t bet the game, but he made the W an unnecessary sweat

Zach Wilson looked OK ... until he didn't.

Zach Wilson looked OK ... until he didn't.
yeah he does ok in controlled offenses. He cant switch to gun slinger mode though. His brain just aint there yet.
Maybe Rodgers can work with him. If GiGi lets Rodgers out of the basement.

You should give the ref that called that bullshit defensive holding call on a run play half your winnings. I didn’t bet the game, but he made the W an unnecessary sweat
You whipped us good, but I knew that going in. I wouldn't have placed the bet if I knew Jones and Bachtari(?) were out.

You whipped us good, but I knew that going in. I wouldn't have placed the bet if I knew Jones and Bachtari(?) were out.
I didn’t do anything. I’m not sold on this team, just cautiously optimistic and hoping like hell they win at least 9 games

Last edited:
She plays the drums now?

Refs tried to screw the Falcons with a bullshit defensive holding penalty on a run play that lead to a GB TD, but Falcons still one. Suck it

I remember seeing that in an Ohio State game last year and it was the first time I had ever seen defensive holding on a run play. Didn't know it was even possible.

Another bad one was during the Detroit-Seattle game. DK Metcalf got a hold of the Detroit DBs face mask and pulled him to the ground with it. As the DB was falling he put his arms out and hit Metcalf. They called offsetting penalities of facemask and pass interference

Also, the Raiders still suck

I remember seeing that in an Ohio State game last year and it was the first time I had ever seen defensive holding on a run play. Didn't know it was even possible.
I didn't see the game because of regional broadcast. However, I think that holding receivers is the best way to defend RPOs.

Also, bitching about the refs when you lose is a bad look. Bitching about them when you win takes to a whole new level.