NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 3

Was having a pretty rough betting day until William Byron came out of nowhere to win the NASCAR race and going 3 for 3 in my SNF bets. With all that, I was still only up 20 bucks, and that’s with 100 bucks being a unit for me(I only bet 25 on NASCAR races). That should tell you how bad the day NFL games were for me

At what point do NFL fans and GM’s realize that Minshew is better than half the starters?
He’s always on a team that drafts someone

Hurts
Lawrence
Richardson

Lost to the freaking Retardinals. :facepalm:

FML
That game set me off. I didn’t bet the spread, just bet over 44, and I told my GF when the Cards took an extra point off the board to go for two and didn’t convert that was gonna fuck me. At least it was a push and not a loss. Thank Gof for NASCAR and SNF to salvage a small win overall on the day, it was looking real bad for a while there

Thoughts from the weekend:

Detroit D set the tone for the win over Atlanta. D had 7 sacks on the day and Atlanta only scored 2 FGs

In Indy’s win, Ravens got screwed when DPI should’ve given them a new set of downs in OT, instead, it was a turnover on downs that allowed Indy to kick the game winner.

In the ravens loss, Justin Tucker missed a 61 yard FG that would’ve won it. He’s so damn good that his miss was surprising.

Bills picked off Howell 4 times and sacked him 9 times in their win over the Commies. Howell was holding the ball too long, but pass protection has been an issue for the Commies all season. DC’s lone points consisted of a sad 4th quarter FG.

70 points by Miami? What is this, Madden!?! And no D in Denver at all. Shouldn’t Vance Joseph be fired by now?

Vikings, now 0-3, one-upped the Charger’s stupidity. With 2 minutes left and a 4-point lead, Staley made the idiot move to go for it on 4th and 1 at his own 24. It failed. Then the Vikings bailed him out with an tipped-ball INT in the EZ in the closing seconds. Wow. Vikings have the worst turnover ratio in the NFL

Costly win for the chargers, though. They lost WR M.Williams and S D.James to injuries. Williams might be out for the season.

In beating one of the best teams in the NFC, Arizona is tanking wrong. Really, they’ve had 4th quarter leads in both of their losses this season. They could easily be 3-0 right now. Surprising players and some good coaching out there.

In the loss, despite being down several starting Olinemen, Dallas had 400yds of offense, including 185yds on the ground, and were 9 of 16 on 3rd down. But they bogged down in the redzone, scoring a TD only once in 5 trips.

Aside from Dak’s game-clinching EZ INT, Dallas gave up 200+yds on the ground. Unbelievable. Cowboys also had 13 penalties for 107yds. Very Believable.

Bad Jimmy showed up against the Steelers. 3 picks on the night. Then again, he was evaluated for a concussion after the game…

Deshaun balled out on offense. The Browns D shut down Henry and held Tannehill to 100yds passing. The Titans couldn’t move the ball.

Texans huge upset over the Jags. Lawrence looks very different this season and not in a good way.

Ryans is doing some good things down there in Houston. Stroud has looked surprisingly good so far.

Somehow, Seattle let Dalton-led Carolina Panthers hang around for 3 quarters before salting the game away.

On a related note, Jamal Adams is gonna play next week. Wonder how long that’ll last.

Sure, they were playing KC, but man the bears are really bad. Will they even win a game? Well, they DO play the no-D in Denver next week.

After the Saints lost Carr, they couldn’t score against GB. Love led the undermanned Pack to 18 unanswered points in the 4th quarter for a 1-point lead. Then the Saints missed the game-winning 46yd FG. Smh.

If the Jets had half-competent QB play, they would’ve beaten the Pats. I can’t believe the Jets are sticking with Wilson. Is Saleh going to go down with the ship?

We doing the Monday games in here?

Take the points, you moron.

No it was right to go for it on 4th and 2 there. Bad play to call for it though.
Yeah, I didn't like the call. Swift had some good runs though so I guess they were trusting the O line

Yeah, I didn't like the call. Swift had some good runs though so I guess they were trusting the O line
And yet now they've abandoned the run completely

Eagles D got bailed out

The offense looks like an Asian-American fire drill but they scored

Good ol' Baker