gobigred

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 2,567,000.00
First game has started. Unfortunately only on ESPN+

aint nobody got time for that GIF

Where is our big Falcons fan @Illustrious Potentate ?
I get it on the local ABC affiliate. Guess the steaming exclusive tag doesn’t apply to local markets.

But Falcons have a bunch of holes on their roster, had the 8th overall pick, and used it on a running back. They deserve to get embarrassed

Wow, Atlanta really stinks.

17-0 Jags

It’s on Disney too if you want to see Trevor Lawrence play as Jessie from Toy Story.

Can’t rush the passer, can’t pass protect, can’t pass the ball, but boy, we really needed that running back at 8 overall

I don’t think teams fear your passing game. Things will open up for Bijan once you guys get a solid signal caller back there. He’s a stud.

Can’t rush the passer, can’t pass protect, can’t pass the ball, but boy, we really needed that running back at 8 overall
What does Arthur Smith have to do to keep his job? Bad look wasting London and Pitts. I'd mover on with a new coach and new qb after this year.

I don’t think teams fear your passing game. Things will open up for Bijan once you guys get a solid signal caller back there. He’s a stud.
Why would they fear the passing game?

Bijan is fine, but running back wasn’t an issue, and we addressed none of our many needs with a top 10 overall pick.

Jalen Carter is dominating and we passed on him for a running back

What does Arthur Smith have to do to keep his job? Bad look wasting London and Pitts. I'd mover on with a new coach and new qb after this year.
A group text with my sports betting buddies is saying the same thing.

It’s playoffs or bust for him. It’s a weak division, so it’s not unrealistic to think they have a good shot to get there

But he’s gonna have to move on from Ridder. Heinicke is clearly better

Watson out for Cleveland

Watson out for Cleveland

He sucks. I can’t believe the Browns gave him that contract. That should haunt them for a decade.

Great D led by Schwartz though.

It’s on Disney too if you want to see Trevor Lawrence play as Jessie from Toy Story.
Jessie is more of a man than Trevor will ever be