NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 5

Poor Russell Wilson has never been hollered at by the coach before. Sen Payton isn’t grandpa Carroll.

15 yards of field position is still big, and the refs pretty well just told the Chiefs player to put his helmet back on. Reckon how many other teams are gonna have a player get a verbal warning for taking off their helmet?
TJ Watt got a penalty today after a fumble recovery but I missed what it was for…but I did see him rip his helmet off as part of his celebration and thought it was that. Would make total sense that one player is penalized and zilch happens to another for the same thing.

TJ Watt got a penalty today after a fumble recovery but I missed what it was for…but I did see him rip his helmet off as part of his celebration and thought it was that. Would make total sense that one player is penalized and zilch happens to another for the same thing.
yes. TJ Watt got penalized for removing his helmet.

6e5d12f6-8311-481e-b081-9b7c9dc2633f_text.gif

This game is so bad, I've been watching the NLDSes

Woooo. Interception !

TOUCHDOWN PACKERS!

Terrible play calling inside the 5 After huge play to Watson gets them close. Packers at least make field goal and take lead

Terrible play calling inside the 5 After huge play to Watson gets them close. Packers at least make field goal and take lead
Would've liked to see a play-action bootleg or quick out+slant combo on 1st down there.

Walker and Savage injured now. At least two starters getting hurt every game. 🤦‍♂️

That should be game