NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 6

My fantasy team choked big time yesterday. Gonna need 45 points out of Keenan Allen and Dak Prescott tonight. God damn kicker is my highest scorer this week

Jake Moody proving why you don’t waste early round drafts picks on kickers.

Lynch has to be one of the most successful GMs despite having made multiple awful decisions w the draft.

My fantasy team choked big time yesterday. Gonna need 45 points out of Keenan Allen and Dak Prescott tonight. God damn kicker is my highest scorer this week

Similar situation. Need 18 points out of Pollard tonight. Not impossible but not very likely either.

Browns did it!!! Backup Qb and all

Dance Dancing GIF by The .GIFYS
Go Browns!

Interesting note,

Not trying to claim the Browns are the new 86 Bears or anything, but at least from a yardage perspective, they have been extremely stout so far this season. Just need the offense to stop mucking it up every other game.

Interesting note,

Not trying to claim the Browns are the new 86 Bears or anything, but at least from a yardage perspective, they have been extremely stout so far this season. Just need the offense to stop mucking it up every other game.

Seemed just as good with PJ Walker as they did with Watson

Refs really wanted Buffalo to win that game. Terrible roughing the passer call. Called an illegal man downfield that negated a 43 yard pass play when the lineman was clearly engaged with a defender blocking and then the no call at the end

However, the Giants should have just had to kick a field goal to win if not for a terrible decision at the end of the half not getting points
Fuck the giants they get the calls 99% of the time

Interesting note,

Schwartz is the man. This epic run might land him another HC job.

Chargers by two Tuds tonight

(Going for the jinx)

Well it looks like I am the only one to bet on the over.
So expect a 13-6 match up LOL

Schwartz is the man. This epic run might land him another HC job.
I pity the team. He might be the best DC in football, but a shit head coach. He needs a leader to prevent his ultra douche from popping out.

ok I liked that song for MNF
Schmoop approves! :thumb:

That escalated quickly

That was easy for the Chargers

That escalated quickly
I'm starting to think this Cowboys D was vastly overrated

Lot of game left but dam how you not show up for the 1st quarter after that 49ers performance

Need some more of that from Allen tonight. The only TD my entire first place fantasy team has all week