NFL WEEKLY GAME THREAD Week 7

Idk what Arians seen in Bowles to think he would be a good successor to him, but it's obvious he sucks. Couldn't cut in NY and ain't cutting it in Florida either.
I guess they thought they could count on Brady to take care of the offense, Bowles is supposed to be a great defensive coach

Cinci figuring things out

What a bullshit call…negates a Packers scoop and score

Falcons get a 75 yards TD bomb and then a long punt return to allow them to get a FG right before half.

Was down 21-0 immediately. Have been thoroughly dominated, yet are only down 28-17 entering the half and get the ball to start the third quarter

Always great when the league scrambles to explain why it’s okay that the Lions just got fucked.

Falcons get a 75 yards TD bomb and then a long punt return to allow them to get a FG right before half.

Was down 21-0 immediately. Have been thoroughly dominated, yet are only down 28-17 entering the half and get the ball to start the third quarter
The falcons Are the only team undefeated against the spread this season....it will be close book it

The falcons Are the only team undefeated against the spread this season....it will be close book it
Yeah, I stopped betting on the opposing team to cover. Even when it looks like it’s in the bag like the Rams and Bucs, they make it close in the end.

Drinking some Henny and diet cola now.

Brady is such a fucking dumb ass

i'm sure playing for Todd Bowles was worth divorcing a super model

you dumb fucker. that type of decision making should disqualify him from the hall of fame tbh

Brady is such a fucking dumb ass

i'm sure playing for Todd Bowles was worth divorcing a super model

you dumb fucker. that type of decision making should disqualify him from the hall of fame tbh

Bowles doesn’t get enough attention from the media for being a shitty HC.

Lol at the Packers :trash:

lol Panthers about to take a 21-3 lead on the Bucs
Makes me feel a little better about the Packers being complete trash. Bucs division sucks so still can make playoffs

I am losing my Heinecke on wagers today

Live look at the Packers

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

Big-time tip of the cap to the Carolina Panthers today. They said "take that tanking talk and shove it up yourn asses!"